Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to get together this weekend

Redneck
    Anyone want to get together this weekend up here in the desert for a bar b que and maybe a dip in the spa? Let me know planning on Friday or Sat night.

pixilatedpussy
    Hey....We will be out in Laughlin this weekend. Sorry! Next time! :clover: :clover:

barbigrl
    Anyone want to get together this weekend up here in the desert for a bar b que and maybe a dip in the spa? Let me know planning on Friday or Sat night.
    Redneck....looks like we are going to have competing parties!!!! Your more then welcome to come on down to good ol Corona!!

Redneck
    Redneck....looks like we are going to have competing parties!!!! Your more then welcome to come on down to good ol Corona!!
    no party at my house just a get together ill talk to the wife since she has to get up sat and sun at 330 am (Hey Shadow can we get a wake up call)

atomickitn
    ok thats just way to funny,, ill be by on the way home sat keep my seat warm...

Redneck
    ok thats just way to funny,, ill be by on the way home sat keep my seat warm...
    aight will do

HOOTER SLED-
    Your dealio was on Sat. right Mel?????

Eliminator 4 Life
    no party at my house just a get together ill talk to the wife since she has to get up sat and sun at 330 am (Hey Shadow can we get a wake up call)
    Maybe Shadow will show up with some ice cold water for everyone at 430 in the mornin

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I guess my invite got lost in the mail

NOTALENT
    hmmm...I must have missed the invite... :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast