Thread: SCOPE poker run

Steamin' Rice
    Any cats and tunnels folks entering the SCOPE poker run this year??

unleashed
    Any cats and tunnels folks entering the SCOPE poker run this year??
    We did it last year and it was a blast. Unfortunatly this year is the same date as LOTO. Gibson, Ron(44mti) and myself are all flying to LOTO and having our boats towed there. Hopefully it will be half as fun as Scope. Last year I bought a Mcguire glove at the charity auction for 1000 dollars to bad he cried at the steroid hearings or it might be worth some money!
    By the way I believe 3DO and Bling will be in town so hopefully they'll nutup and to the run!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

andy01
    I was kicking it around. I went and hung out last year after the run and had dinner with 3DO and Deano... It was a good time.
    Andy

unleashed
    I was kicking it around. I went and hung out last year after the run and had dinner with 3DO and Deano... It was a good time.
    Andy
    Damn, thats right I forgot you were there. You were just about to get your boat soon. I think you should do the run for sures...hey its your backyard practically.
    Deano

andy01
    Damn, thats right I forgot you were there. You were just about to get your boat soon. I think you should do the run for sures...hey its your backyard practically.
    Deano
    I know that's why I was thinking about not doing it. I do Newport or Catalina all the time, Newport more then anything from Long Beach. On a side note I took my boat on Sunday at 6ish pm and came back in around 9 then went to the Yardhouse for dinner. It was cool being out there after dark, it just sucked washing my boat at 11:30 at the wash down area.
    Andy

Evil-E
    We are in for sure. Sent in my registration awhile ago. Is there any helpful hints anyone can give me about the saltwater. :squiggle:

Steamin' Rice
    It's too bad that the poker run and the LOTO shootout are the same weekend this year. I've never been to LOTO, but I've heard it's a good time. I wonder if 3DO will be there this year or if he's worried about getting spanked by a V bottom?
    Evil-E. Bring some salt-away to flush your engine after you get out of the water. Also, get some WD-40 and spray all of the hardware (trim tabs, exhaust, steering, etc etc etc) on your boat before launching. This will help when you clean up. There will be a crew at the launch ramp after the poker run to assist with washing and flushing the boats.

Evil-E
    Sounds good, thanks Steamin'!

Jrocket
    Last year I bought a Mcguire glove at the charity auction for 1000 dollars to bad he cried at the steroid hearings or it might be worth some money!
    LMAO!!!!!