Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show me what you got!

FlatStupid
    Drag fag,Boat painter, House builder, Lookin for a K boat race. Mission Bay Sept. whatever! Mad dog lets see what you got. Big Jim ca mon! Eason you'll be easy. :hammerhea Let's go racin boys!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:

ColeTR2
    You’re calling evvvveryone out!! I guess if you are going to do it!! do it big!!

FlatStupid
    You’re calling evvvveryone out!! I guess if you are going to do it!! do it big!!That's the ticket! Besides I aint drivin its easy!

I believe I am the drag fag in that group. :notam:
    The Gauntlet has been laid out. Flat Supid has an ass full of bad.

Squirtin Thunder
    Drag fag,Boat painter, House builder, Lookin for a K boat race. Mission Bay Sept. whatever! Mad dog lets see what you got. Big Jim ca mon! Eason you'll be easy. :hammerhea Let's go racin boys!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:
    Where is Mission Bay ???

RiverDave
    Where is Mission Bay ???
    San Diego.
    RD

DAVEY B
    Hell i just want to go play
    Good luck this weekend Tony

dossangers
    Drag fag,Boat painter, House builder, Lookin for a K boat race. Mission Bay Sept. whatever! Mad dog lets see what you got. Big Jim ca mon! Eason you'll be easy. :hammerhea Let's go racin boys!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:Are those the MONTANA MUDS talking?????????????

the real k-boat king
    Drag fag,Boat painter, House builder, Lookin for a K boat race. Mission Bay Sept. whatever! Mad dog lets see what you got. Big Jim ca mon! Eason you'll be easy. :hammerhea Let's go racin boys!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:it's a good thing he didn't call out the real king of k's, might have to come out of retirement, c-mon :devil:

Kindsvater Flat
    it's a good thing he didn't call out the real king of k's, might have to come out of retirement, c-mon :devil:
    Better start working on getting a permission slip chief!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast