Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BIG cats

me4drvr
    hey eveyone, looking to get into a bigger boat soon, so I'm looking for opinions on larger cats. I've been leaning toward the Magic 34 but the customer service comments here scare me. any input would be cool. Also looking at the Daytona 33 and F34, but need open bow style. going from a 29 v and crossing over to the cat world.

jackpunx
    whats your budget?..
    there are a lot of choices depending on your needs.. the F34 can come with the open bow..
    but you can go with the MTI 42 or the 36 Nortec and have all the creature comforts with out the open bow..
    Do you want to go in the ocean?
    if so.. the open bow is probably not a good idea..
    do you want east coast or west coast?
    and have you budgeted for insurance?

riverroyal
    the reason you only hear bad customer service stories on here is because only unhappy customers post their stories,Ive had great service,as well as alot of my friends with magics.We just had work done at the havasu serv shop last week,it went great,Clu(serv mngr) even got 30 pack of coors light from me,thats how happy I was.If you have more in depth questions PM me or the other 90% of happy magic owners,just watch out for the 10%ers,their pissed,,,,,no offense to the 10%ers,some of you have had some bad luck

riverroyal
    i see your in corona,ive heard the magic shop in fontana has a great service dept,our boat stays in havasu or I would be taking it there

Jordy
    I was on Magic34's 34' Magic (imagine that) last weekend at Pleasant and I'll tell you, that is one of the best looking boats I've seen come out of Magic. I crawled all over it and was blown away by the detail and setup on it. There is all kinds of room for whatever you would want to do in it. Bench seat was 4 wide in the back, with the 2 bolsters, but you could put 10 people in it without crowding anyone. It was a closed bow and the cabin was nice as well. Very nice boat.

Magic34
    hey eveyone, looking to get into a bigger boat soon, so I'm looking for opinions on larger cats. I've been leaning toward the Magic 34 but the customer service comments here scare me. any input would be cool. Also looking at the Daytona 33 and F34, but need open bow style. going from a 29 v and crossing over to the cat world.
    I have now owned 2 34' Magic cats. PM me if you want some specific info. I have been treated really well and the boat is awesome. I don't consider it luck either.

Magic34
    I was on Magic34's 34' Magic (imagine that) last weekend at Pleasant and I'll tell you, that is one of the best looking boats I've seen come out of Magic. I crawled all over it and was blown away by the detail and setup on it. There is all kinds of room for whatever you would want to do in it. Bench seat was 4 wide in the back, with the 2 bolsters, but you could put 10 people in it without crowding anyone. It was a closed bow and the cabin was nice as well. Very nice boat.
    Thanks again. Nice finally hooking up out there. See you next time.

Jordy
    Thanks again. Nice finally hooking up out there. See you next time.
    Yeah, that was a really good day at the lake with really cool people on both sides of me. Looking forward to doing it again.

LHC30Victory
    Without chiming in on the Magic opinion, If I were in the market for something like a 34+ cat, I would look East cost builders like MTI, Nortec etc first then come back west and compare....

riverroyal
    i have no idea the cost on those,arent they alot more money? My thoughts are buy the boat close to where its gonna get used,every boat will need some kind of service/work,I wouldnt want to drive across the country

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast