Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UCLA football story

dimarcobros
    Did anyone hear of a story about some players beating up a family on a beach? I can't find anything on the news and want to prove that it never happened. :argue:
    DMB

SCUBA STEVE
    If it is true I hope they get some quality jail time!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    If it is true I hope they get some quality jail time!!
    DAMN straight!

BROADMINDED
    Typical Bruins. "fight On"

Havasu_Dreamin
    What a bonehead, have some class like Scuba, and leave the traditional ucla vs. $c bs out of this. Regardless of who did it, if true, it's wrong and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

dimarcobros
    What a bonehead, have some class like Scuba, and leave the traditional ucla vs. $c bs out of this. Regardless of who did it, if true, it's wrong and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
    Exactly, not that you are a bonehead BM but that I don't know if the story is true and I would like to find out if it is.
    DMB

THOR
    Yeh, it would be USC style if they would have thrown in a raping. Class act from SC players. :hammerhea

BROADMINDED
    Look If The Story S True Then I Feel Sorry For The Family And I Hope Everything Is Ok. But When A Trojan Gets In Trouble (and We Have Had A Couple Theses Last Few Years) It's Open Season For The Trojan Fan. Did Not Mean To Sound Insensitive To Family. My Apoligies.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Look If The Story S True Then I Feel Sorry For The Family And I Hope Everything Is Ok. But When A Trojan Gets In Trouble (and We Have Had A Couple Theses Last Few Years) It's Open Season For The Trojan Fan. Did Not Mean To Sound Insensitive To Family. My Apoligies.
    But it should be open season on the person that perpetrated that act, not the school or the fans of the school/teams. It's a horrible incicdent and we shouldn't make light of it by bringing school rivalry into it. That's the point I was trying to make.

ratso
    I'm glad I'm not so sensitive when people talk about Wacko...............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast