Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New guy....

pjones
    OK, new here. been a lurker but finally joined.
    So how do I post a pic?
    I'm a technotard so make it simple....

Vada
    well you first connect the flange to the other flange. Then you enter in your hologick key card number followed by your picture file name followed by connecting the final flange.
    Let me know if you have any probs!

PalapaHead
    No prob bro. Goto www.paypal.com, send a hundee to sandaholic@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help ya.

28Prowler525
    Click on reply and look for the yellow post card image with the mountain and stamp. Click on it and insert image. You can also do the same when you start a thread.

pjones
    well you first connect the flange to the other flange. Then you enter in your hologick key card number followed by your picture file name followed by connecting the final flange.
    Let me know if you have any probs!
    Wellllllllll alriiiiighty then. Right after I adjust my gunkulator
    connection...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LOL............
    Welcome to the fun fair !!!!!

Flashover
    Don't fordet you have to spin the muffler bearing a full 360 degrees first before you pic will post :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
    Welcome to the party.

PalapaHead
    Make sure when you re-build your motor you dont forget the piston return springs. Bad news. :jawdrop:

hoolign
    If your having problems, the technical advisor is in Saskatchewan Canada. He's only on call from midnight till 6 AM..feel free to PM me and I'll hook ya up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast