Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BARBI and SHOW SUM !!!!!! :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I just wanted to say thanx for comming to the party this week end, it was great to see you guys again !!!! Tell your frien ( i can't remember his name :jawdrop: ) thanx too
    The boy's likedid thier gifts and thanx for the house warming Barbi!!!!!! You did'nt have to!! J will enjoy those beer goggle glasses though :devil: I can see him in the jacuzzi already!!!!! LOL
    Thanks again!!! Call me later

barbigrl
    NO PROBLEM GIRLIE!! I am just so glad you guys moved out here!! I can't wait till we have that house warming party!!!!

djunkie
    So when is the house warming party Hooters? If I'm invited that is...... :devil: :devil:

barbigrl
    If I'm invited that is...... :devil: :devil:
    LOL....not if I have anything to do with the planning!!!
    j/k DJ!!!

djunkie
    LOL....not if I have anything to do with the planning!!!
    j/k DJ!!!
    Thats ok. I'll just crash it.

Tom Brown
    I too wish to thank Barbi for the time she has been spending with me lately. She has been such a blessing in my life, particularly at a time when I was so emotionally distraught.
    I wept as I watched you get in your car and leave for work this morning. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I brought you in bed. You deserve it.
    Have a beautiful day.
    Love,
    Tom

djunkie
    I too wish to thank Barbi for the time she has been spending with me lately. She has been such a blessing in my life, particularly at a time when I was so emotionally distraught.
    I wept as I watched you get in your car and leave for work this morning. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I brought you in bed. You deserve it.
    Have a beautiful day.
    Love,
    Tom
    WTF???? So she's using you too huh?

barbigrl
    Have a beautiful day.
    Love,
    Tom
    Was it as good for you as it was for me??? Please don't start any threads professing your love to me though....
    Thanks,
    BG

djunkie
    Was it as good for you as it was for me??? Please don't start any threads professing your love to me though....
    Thanks,
    BG
    Who said anything about love? :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
    So when is the house warming party Hooters? If I'm invited that is...... :devil: :devil:
    Im in the same boat Dave

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast