I am wondering if I did something wrong. I live in Orange County. Today I went to the pet store and took my dog with me. I decided to run into Target after the pet store. Mind you all the windows were rolled all the way down and the back is open too. Plus I have a bowl of water for my baby (Gelee) and she is a Rotti. I park under a tree which is completely shaded and get out when all of a sudden this woman say hey you are only going to be in there for 5 minutes right and I look at her and said why and she said well you have your dog in the car and it's like so.. She starts raising her voice telling me that if I am not out in 5 minutes she is calling Animal Control on me and she shows me her phone.. I just looked at her and and kept walking. So I 'm wondering did I miss something was I wrong for leaving my dog in the car, in the shade, windows open and a bowl of water? My dog goes everywhere with me, she loves to drive in the car. The only time I leave her at home is when it gets over 95 degrees outside.....