Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog Lovers Help!!!!

rivrbrat
    I am wondering if I did something wrong. I live in Orange County. Today I went to the pet store and took my dog with me. I decided to run into Target after the pet store. Mind you all the windows were rolled all the way down and the back is open too. Plus I have a bowl of water for my baby (Gelee) and she is a Rotti. I park under a tree which is completely shaded and get out when all of a sudden this woman say hey you are only going to be in there for 5 minutes right and I look at her and said why and she said well you have your dog in the car and it's like so.. She starts raising her voice telling me that if I am not out in 5 minutes she is calling Animal Control on me and she shows me her phone.. I just looked at her and and kept walking. So I 'm wondering did I miss something was I wrong for leaving my dog in the car, in the shade, windows open and a bowl of water? My dog goes everywhere with me, she loves to drive in the car. The only time I leave her at home is when it gets over 95 degrees outside.....

Kilrtoy
    Would you leave your baby in there, if the answer is NO, then you have the answer....

Riverkid
    I don't think your missing anything. There are jacka$$es everywhere, even the OC. As long as your dog had water, shade and fresh air, I think you did evrything you could. Let the old hag take a walk... We take our golden everywhere and he's had no problems in similar dealios... Not much warmer than laying on the patio at home!

cola
    I leave my dog in my truck all the time. With water & the windows down. Could you sit in the car?? Then your dog can sit in there. I would not leave my kid in the car with the AC on so ? If your dog was at home in the back yard would it be any cooler. I think not.

Mrs.Racer277
    With the windows down, shade, and water I don't think it would be much different then being out side. I personally would not do it myself in the summer.

MagicMtnDan
    What you did wrong was not beat that woman over the head for not minding her own focking business! :sqeyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I would have told her to kiss your ass. you had water, in shade and windows open..some people are so ****ing stupid sometimes.. have to be in everyones business.

rivrbrat
    Would you leave your baby in there, if the answer is NO, then you have the answer....
    Obviously your years in law enforcement has clouded your views on animals verses human beings.... And no I would not leave me baby or my puppy in the car but I would leave my 2 year old Rott = 14 years old and my 14 year son in the car if it wasn't to hot......

rivrbrat
    I would have told her to kiss your ass. you had water, in shade and windows open..some people are so ****ing stupid sometimes.. have to be in everyones business.
    I kinda did. As I was walking away I told her f*** u....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I kinda did. As I was walking away I told her f*** u....
    good for you.. she diserved it and then some..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast