Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dog Lovers Help!!!!

meaniam
    I am wondering if I did something wrong. I live in Orange County. Today I went to the pet store and took my dog with me. I decided to run into Target after the pet store. Mind you all the windows were rolled all the way down and the back is open too. Plus I have a bowl of water for my baby (Gelee) and she is a Rotti. I park under a tree which is completely shaded and get out when all of a sudden this woman say hey you are only going to be in there for 5 minutes right and I look at her and said why and she said well you have your dog in the car and it's like so.. She starts raising her voice telling me that if I am not out in 5 minutes she is calling Animal Control on me and she shows me her phone.. I just looked at her and and kept walking. So I 'm wondering did I miss something was I wrong for leaving my dog in the car, in the shade, windows open and a bowl of water? My dog goes everywhere with me, she loves to drive in the car. The only time I leave her at home is when it gets over 95 degrees outside.....
    i dont see a problem windows down. water. the dogs mostly stay outside in the heat all day anyways. tell her to f@ck off and dont get her panties to wet. that is what i do

meaniam
    sounds like a nosy biaatch!! I left my dog in the truck Saturday with the ac going while I ran into 7eleven. As I was paying I hear him barking and the little shiat put his paw on the power window button and rolled the drivers window down. Hes a bulldog puppy, so not much harm to anyone but it was pretty funny!!!
    that is funny. imagine if he would have hit the lock feature and rolled the window up. you would have a bunch of ignorant f@cks everywhere. i could just picture him looking you out though with the a/c on

MAINEVENT
    Some people need to shut the fock up and mind their business I had my dog in the back of my truck with water mind the back of my truck is fully open and was gonna run into the gas station to pay and this lady goes off on me on how mean and cruel i was #1 his leash wont allow him to jump out #2 he had water #3 its not like i had any windows its the back of a pick up for christ sake needless to say i told the lady to fock off and went about my business
    I think you did nothing wrong IMO :wink:

cola
    Hell if it's to hot in the truck I'll let her sit out front of the store in the shade.
    Without a leash. F them it's your dog.
    Late, Mike

Froggystyle
    My dog pretty much comes with me everywhere. Work every day, any errands on the way home. If it is hot, she gets AC and the tinted windows. Too hot for the risk? I don't stop, I go home or she stays at work in the office with AC.
    Pampered? For sure. She is really important to me though, and like Miguel says, I wouldn't leave her anywhere I wouldn't leave a child with the same ability to rectify a situation. She can't just step out or come get me if something happens, so I worry constantly.
    I might look into one of those remote temperature things. If I have to ditch for something (on the way to the river, stop to get food or something) I leave the truck in the shade with a shade panel up and the engine running with AC on. I would like the added comfort of knowing that it is still cool in the car if available.

msimpson
    Had a friend that did that and someone stole his dog!

Kilrtoy
    Boy your mind still is clouded.... You were the one comparing amimals to humans not me buddy....
    No I proposed a question, you compared a 2 year old rott to your 14 year old kid....
    See below
    but I would leave my 2 year old Rott = 14 years old and my 14 year son in the car if it wasn't to hot......

MAINEVENT
    What would Frenchie say about this :hammerhea :idea:

sorry dog
    Damn. I'm surprised this thread stayed on topic for so long...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    What would Frenchie say about this :hammerhea :idea:
    red rover red rover send all your dogs over. :2purples: :shift: :shift:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast