Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dog Lovers Help!!!!

rivrbrat
    QUOTE=Kilrtoy]No I proposed a question, you compared a 2 year old rott to your 14 year old kid....
    See below
    but I would leave my 2 year old Rott = 14 years old and/or my 14 year son in the car if it wasn't too hot......[/QUOTE]
    (This is your quote)
    ''Would you leave your baby in there, if the answer is NO, then you have the answer....''
    No you proposed a analogy comparing a baby to a dog.
    I was attempting to clarify for you the difference between a 2 year old dog and its perceived age in human years. It doesn’t equal……BABY
    Your analogy SUCKS.

RiverDave
    Personally I don't think you did anything wrong, but that's me..
    I take Neva just about everywhere I go.. Work everyday, where she gets to sit in a little 10 x 10 office for 8 hours.. If I go see customers then she goes in the car with me and I just leave the truck running with the AC on. I've never had a problem with it so far.. I typically check on the truck though if things are taking longer then expected.
    RD

RiverDave
    stop comparing animals that dont mean shit to humans , just ask RIVRBRAT
    Man I gotta disagree with that a little bit Kilrtoy. My dog means quite a bit to me. Pretty sure I said it before on here, but if I was in Havasu and I saw my dog struggling to swim and some of the trash that hangs out up there struggling.. I'd step on senior gang bangers head to get to my dog. That's just me though.
    RD

Mrs.Racer277
    My dog makes it pretty tuff for me. When I grab my keys she thinks it's her que to guard the door and makes sure I don't leave the house without her. Now if it is really hot I do make her stay home... 85 degrees in OC today I don't think that's too hot....
    I agree that is not hot at all. My back yard is hotter and that is were our doggy is sometimes. :frown: We have had 5 weeks of over 100. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    Man I gotta disagree with that a little bit Kilrtoy. My dog means quite a bit to me. Pretty sure I said it before on here, but if I was in Havasu and I saw my dog struggling to swim and some of the trash that hangs out up there struggling.. I'd step on senior gang bangers head to get to my dog. That's just me though.
    RD
    No I was referring to the thread starter

Kilrtoy
    Would you leave your baby in there, if the answer is NO, then you have the answer....
    This is not an ANALOGY... It is a question...
    So your response double sucks....... GROW UP......
    Sorry not everyone thinks its cool to leave a large animal with the abilityto kill human beings, loose in a car....

cola
    Sorry not everyone thinks its cool to leave a large animal with the abilityto kill human beings, loose in a car....
    ?????

rivrbrat
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
    Would you leave your baby in there, if the answer is NO, then you have the answer....
    This is not an ANALOGY... It is a question...
    So your response double sucks....... GROW UP......
    I never said she was large or vicious... Now you are making a complete ASS out of yourself just to try and get your views across.... :mix:

Forkin' Crazy
    This attracts stupid people like a jet-ski rally.
    HAHAHA!!! Now that's funny!!!
    My dog rode in the back of my truck. I would leave him in the back while I went into the store, mind you it was not the mall. I also had him inside with the A/C running when it was too hot. Sometimes my truck never gets turned off all day, and it being a diesel I trust it.
    And canine and human "cooling systems" are similar. Both are based on the temperature loss from the evaporation of water.
    If you trust your dog and its surroundings, I see no problem.
    What the hell does leaving a dog and a baby in the car have to do with each other? Sorry, I am at a loss here....

Forkin' Crazy
    Now you are making a complete ASS out of yourself just to try and get your views across.... :mix:

:hammerhea

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast