Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My Z-06 just showed up!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
    You'ld think for the money they charge, you would get one without a hole in the hood... :idea:
    Very nice, CT!
    You have a point........ :idea:
    It does draw some attention but not as much as it did when I drove without hood for 2 weeks. :crossx:
    I might drive a vette but I still have alot of Camaro in me!!!
    Thanks for the compliment!!!

SummitKarl
    Less than 3150
    You really have to drive one to know what it feels like. :220v:
    It has a redline of 7,000 and gearing that lets you get to 65mph in first and 125 in third.(It was hard to keep from shortshifting at 6500 because that is what I am used to)
    Basicly the car is way way to fast unless you have worked your way up the performance car ladder.The 02-04 Z06 is fast for a stock car and the newest generation Z06 makes that car feel slow!!(You could still drive it daily)
    My car makes about 20 more HP/TQ but weighs about 100lb more and honestly it would be a drivers race.(My car is good for 11.3@123+ in the 1/4)
    Very good, you knew right where I was heading I was going to calc the 1/4 time,
    I got a pretty good Idea what it feels like, last time I ran the Falcon it clicked of a 12.32 on a 100+ deg night in Vegas NATURALLY ASPERATED, NO!! Nitrous

djunkie
    I got a pretty good Idea what it feels like, last time I ran the Falcon it clicked of a 12.32 on a 100+ deg night in Vegas NATURALLY ASPERATED, NO!! Nitrous
    It's still a Ford though Karl. :crossx: :crossx:

SummitKarl
    It's still a Ford though Karl. :crossx: :crossx:
    did you say something MR. Small Diesel :argue:

Kilrtoy
    We are all awaiting your landing, I mean arrival.....
    Yvonne cant wait...

Cole Trickle
    Nice time for the Falcon....Do you have a bottle on it?
    The New Z will run in the 10's with bolton's and a sticky tire.

OliverM5
    I bought 3 a while back and sold them right when I got them.....I'm waiting for the aftermarket to catch up before I get mine.....I'm shooting for a car in the 800 rwhp range.....my old C5 coupe had about 550 rwhp and that car felt like an animal!

SummitKarl
    Nice time for the Falcon....Do you have a bottle on it?
    The New Z will run in the 10's with bolton's and a sticky tire.
    nope no bottle, Full roller ALL ALU, 347, I run it as I drive it, I don't change anything "not even tires" thinking of going back to the track soon while the air is cold, and see if I can get lucky enough for a 11.9999999999
    wow 10's for a production car, who would have thought, it was not to long ago a 10et was bike only territory from the factory

Cole Trickle
    I bought 3 a while back and sold them right when I got them.....I'm waiting for the aftermarket to catch up before I get mine.....I'm shooting for a car in the 800 rwhp range.....my old C5 coupe had about 550 rwhp and that car felt like an animal!
    I think 800 will be tough for the LS7 because of it's compression ratio.
    Not to mention forging a motor that cost 15-20K is spensive.
    If I was going all out I would prob do a standard C6 with a Forged Low Compression 402 LS2 with Twins.
    Aloooooot cheaper.
    It would be pimp to have one of the first turboed Z06's but I think it would nd up being a pricey endeavor.(Cool thing about the car is how fast/reliable it is stock)

skater40
    Jay- congradulations,you will love the way this drives especially on the freeway.Thanks again for helping me get mine.GARY

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast