Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering up golf cart goodies....

al cole'holic
    ...I was gonna get some stuff from www.golfcartgiant.com , lift kit and some wheels. Looking at the 5" lift and the 23" tire combo's...around $229 for the lift and $499 for the wheels/tires, just wanna make sure I am not missing a place some of you have used or better price elsewhere..??

JB in so cal
    ...I was gonna get some stuff from www.golfcartgiant.com , lift kit and some wheels. Looking at the 5" lift and the 23" tire combo's...around $229 for the lift and $499 for the wheels/tires, just wanna make sure I am not missing a place some of you have used or better price elsewhere..??
    I bought my cart from this guy. Probably my fault for not checking further, but I had to replace the batteries 3 months after I got it. The ad said batts were 1 1/2 years old - no stamps on them - well they were more like 4+ years old. He didn't step up with $$ after I contacted him. Said it was sold as is. True. But the 1 1/2 year old deal??? Nothing from him.
    If you're just buying parts, you're probably OK.
    Just my .02.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    I got the 8" lift kit for my wifes cart from www.buggiesunlimited.com.
    I got the wheels and tires from www.lostcreekcarts.com.

djunkie
    What kind of cart do you have?

JB in so cal
    EZ GO 36 volt; 2000 chassis w/2005 body panels. 6" lift 22" Carlisles. Bright Red. Nice cart!!
    Headin' out to the Zoo'. Later

djunkie
    Heres mine. Gonna finish it this winter. Bought most of the parts from buggies unlimited. Except for the lift, wheels, and tires. Check Ebay. I got a smoking deal on the wheels and tires there.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...540_wheels.jpg

TOBTEK
    EZ GO 36 volt; 2000 chassis w/2005 body panels. 6" lift 22" Carlisles. Bright Red. Nice cart!!
    Headin' out to the Zoo'. Later
    BE READY to get a larger motor and controller! IF the batteries are not brand new, switch everything over to a 48v system aswell. Good luck, Toby

al cole'holic
    I have a 1992 36v EZ-Go, and am planning on going to a larger motor/controller as well but didn't think there was too much of a difference going to a 48v setup. There is alot more entailed then batteries when switching to a 48v too right??

Norseman
    These guys are real good, I bought a couple of controllers and motors from them for some projects.EV PARTS (http://www.evparts.com)

Waldo
    I got my a-arm lift and wheels/tires from Jake at Golfcartgiant.com. His deal was better than ebay for me. Also done business with Buggies Unlimited...never a problem with either one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast