Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to the Nautical??????

Tab
    Are there any other resorts in Havasu that have their own private ramp? Every time I book a room there I get the run around(the first day I call the rate is $359, so I call back the next day and it's $259 then the next day it's $199 or maybe, like today, they're all full). :-( I like the setup at the Nautical but not the ordeal. Help...

Roxysnow
    Sounds like they are quote different rooms. Typically they will quote the most expensive one's first.

Throttle
    not many, they got the market... Havasu Landing, Black Meadows, Havasu Springs... Sandpoint?

SummitKarl
    Are there any other resorts in Havasu that have their own private ramp? Every time I book a room there I get the run around(the first day I call the rate is $359, so I call back the next day and it's $259 then the next day it's $199 or maybe, like today, they're all full). :-( I like the setup at the Nautical but not the ordeal. Help...
    Sure have me build you a home

Magic34
    Working on that, but Havasu is a pain in the a$$!!!!! :idea:

Tab
    Maybe I'll try to rent a trailer at the Islander.......

UltraLucky
    Or a Park Model @ Crazy Horse.

Dusty Times
    What are the rates for park models or RV spots at Crazy Horse?
    I'm fed up with Nautical also.

Tab
    Just rented a trailer at Islander....$172/nite(Sat & Sun).

2Driver
    Book on-line for $129 (Parlor suite) like I did......you get a confirmation number and when you show up at 4 PM they will say they never heard of you or your confirmation number despite your paperwork
    Their excuse was that they don't always get a "Fax" from the online reservations company. WTF a fax? In their mind thats a valid excuse.........Great, it's 117 degrees out, kids tired of being in the truck and you have no where to go. Typical Havasu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast