Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One thing about the South...

Windy
    Thats purdy.

bunny 166
    Are you going all foofy-la la on us Bri?

Tom Brown
    I think I may have an idea where those strange noises are coming from. You know... the clunking sounds that your truck makes when you back out of the garage in the morning. :idea:
    The JBB estate is looking fu fu marvelous. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    How about some more pictures of the trailer. I haven't been to RRL since they banned me during terrorism awareness week.

RiverOtter
    Hey JBB. Just watched the raceboats practice at the dam here in the Nooga. Superboat race Oct 14th. I'll post some pics later. Crazy Chicken Racing and I can't remember the other one. It was a closed canopy Phantom. Ran 90.03 GPS 90% Humidity and 95 degrees and glass smoothe water.

Jbb
    I think I may have an idea where those strange noises are coming from. You know... the clunking sounds that your truck makes when you back out of the garage in the morning. :idea:
    The JBB estate is looking fu fu marvelous. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    How about some more pictures of the trailer. I haven't been to RRL since they banned me during terrorism awareness week.
    Just go to my section Brown...they are all there

Jbb
    Hey JBB. Just watched the raceboats practice at the dam here in the Nooga. Superboat race Oct 14th. I'll post some pics later. Crazy Chicken Racing and I can't remember the other one. It was a closed canopy Phantom. Ran 90.03 GPS 90% Humidity and 95 degrees and glass smoothe water.
    My freind I work with on weekends lives on the river ...has a 26 Baja with a blown 540 in it ....He is gonna be one of the safety boats there......gonna be a fun time....lots of big hardware registered...racing plus a poker run...

RiverOtter
    My freind I work with on weekends lives on the river ...has a 26 Baja with a blown 540 in it ....He is gonna be one of the safety boats there......gonna be a fun time....lots of big hardware registered...racing plus a poker run...
    Your buddy lives here on the river?? Didn't realise there was a Poker Run too. Well guess I'll be canceling my FL Fall Vacation :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast