Thread: since i'm a glutten for punishment

lucky
    I'll come and get heclkled by all my favorites - :notam:
    Ok - Don't know what it is - but i've never had to polish so much !
    my boat was originally a havasue boat - and i know the water can be hard on stuff down there , could that be it ?-- I have had to re polish my cavitaion plates almost every time i go out - instantly tarnishes ( not clearlake -lol but mendicno ) I have tried different polish, with same results .
    any tricks ? what's the name of that sealer -- ??? any one ? :coffeycup

any tricks ?
    you obviously need a boat biatch

Sleek-Jet
    If you put circle boat seats in it, your cav plates won't tarnish... :argue:

lucky
    you obviously need a boat biatch
    so what are you doing this weekend ? lmao -- hey you never called me back about rh jones - did you look at there product ?
    ohh hey -- i'm up to 5 rainbow rex stickers -- if you send a few more - i could just cover the plates .... :coffeycup

Schiada76
    Try polishing them with gluten.

DaveA
    I'll come and get heclkled by all my favorites - :notam:
    Ok - Don't know what it is - but i've never had to polish so much !
    my boat was originally a havasue boat - and i know the water can be hard on stuff down there , could that be it ?-- I have had to re polish my cavitaion plates almost every time i go out - instantly tarnishes ( not clearlake -lol but mendicno ) I have tried different polish, with same results .
    any tricks ? what's the name of that sealer -- ??? any one ? :coffeycup
    Maybe all that MTBE you guys got in your water out there. :skull:
    Your're thinking of Zoopseal. We just finished repolishing 4 Boyd Coddington wheels for a customer and Zoopin' them. Expensive to buy when you look at whats in them lil' ole bottles, but sure is cheaper than hiring us to repolish every so often...but it can be a bear to do on wheels that have alot of detail in them. It's easy to use on large flat surfaces. Go to zoop.com, I think.
    DaveA

lucky
    Maybe all that MTBE you guys got in your water out there. :skull:
    Your're thinking of Zoopseal. We just finished repolishing 4 Boyd Coddington wheels for a customer and Zoopin' them. Expensive to buy when you look at whats in them lil' ole bottles, but sure is cheaper than hiring us to repolish every so often...but it can be a bear to do on wheels that have alot of detail in them. It's easy to use on large flat surfaces. Go to zoop.com, I think.
    DaveA
    thanks , i could not remember the name of that stuff for the life of me !