Thread: Stolen DCB please help!!!

Charley
    8/23/02 : My DCB Mach 26 was stolen last night from DCBÂ’s shop in El Cajon! The boat was seen being towed west on the 8 freeway Thursday night 8/22/02 at about 9:30pm behind a newer Chevy extra cab truck, burgundy in color. Please if you have any info or theories contact me at gfamily1@pacbell.net or contact Deputy Maine badge#2491 @(619)956-4000 . Thank you in advance, I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Side note: a week ago a 36Â’ Eliminator Daytona was stolen from Bob TeagueÂ’s shop/ shortly after the boat was seen in the Corona area and later recovered in Chino minus the Teague 1000 engines. Coincidentally a boat was recently stolen from Conquest in Havasu with twin Keith Eikhart 1100/ My guess is someone is after the motors and Parts....after all, my graphics are kind of original....the hull will be hard to re-sell

I will personally offer a $1,000 aggregate cash Reward to info and tips leading to the arrest and conviction of the scum sucking maggot who stole my boat ..... on the bright side: I have my wife and my 2 boys, who are doing fine, i could have lost alot more ... this is just a boat, but I still wanÂ’t to see someone PAY!

Email me your pics and we'll post them in our store for you. Never know who's gonna see it somewhere.

Hotcrusader76
    Rexone:
    Email me your pics and we'll post them in our store for you. Never know who's gonna see it somewhere.With your permission I will post them to our site as well. The new page will be up on Labor Day.
    Anybody else who needs help, email me so I can add the pics and info.

Never mind the email, I already printed them.