Thread: Yo, info whatcha think??

Blown 472

Liberator TJ1984
    Motor Go BOOM in a can

Kurtis500
    I dont think they could make carb jets big enough to handle 90+ percent. Around a 2:1 ratio of fuel and air.

Infomaniac
    No Thanks.
    Know anyone that uses octane boost? I have some miracle stuff. I would not use it myself.
    Looking for someone that uses a booster and is actually dependent on it. Meaning if the did not use it the gas would not hold up to the compression - boost or whatever.

Blown 472
    Infomaniac:
    No Thanks.
    Know anyone that uses octane boost? I have some miracle stuff. I would not use it myself.
    Looking for someone that uses a booster and is actually dependent on it. Meaning if the did not use it the gas would not hold up to the compression - boost or whatever. Miracle stuff??
    Not sure what you mean about dependent on booster??
    [ June 18, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Infomaniac
    That means if they did not use it, the engine would detonate. The booster is actually doing something.

DEL51
    I have a gallon of nitro left over from a failed experiment. I found new use for it. The neighbor's kid like his boom boom music and I don't.At least not at certain hours of the evening.We have a few trees that needed to be cut. I mixed a nice dose with some marvel oil and added it to the oil/gas mix in our already loud chainsaw. Saturday morning at 7:50 am I made sure the exhust was aimed toward the bedroom window and let her rip.I compensated or the mixture by running rich.Man did that thing sing.Glad I had my earplugs in.The only effect on the old homelite was it did not want to shut off after hitting he kill switch.Boom Boom has been dimiished, but th saw is ready just in case.