Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: News on 20 story Havasu hotel???

Magic34
    buy the Nautical and PLOW it under, start fresh that sure would fix alot of problems
    hang on the Island should be sub-devided shortly
    Is the Nautical leased land, assuming yes? I know the course next to it is.

Magic34
    buy the Nautical and PLOW it under, start fresh that sure would fix alot of problems
    hang on the Island should be sub-devided shortly
    We need to talk sometime this week.

Havasu_Dreamin
    just 10' west of the ISLES and it would meet up with LBR next to the new Chabones and MAJOR JOKE new condos
    So, you like the new condos? :notam:

BoatPI
    So I understand that they are considering a tunnel rather than a bridge? :jawdrop:

beach gomer
    Summitkarl
    You don't think Havasu would have problems if the housing market in cali went to shit?Take a look at who is buying the houses out there.It's the people from Cali not the snowbirds.And if things keep going up in Havasu price wise you won't see anymore snowbirds because they can't afford to come out.

SummitKarl
    So, you like the new condos? :notam:
    personal opinion is no, asking price is perty steep and they don't really seem to blend in, But I feel the same way about the AGAVE, the shops are nice down below, but the building looks ugly and out of place in my eyes,
    my fear is the people that buy the condos will be like people that buy a home by a airport then complain about the noise (not all but I am sure someone will)
    just my .02

Magic34
    So I understand that they are considering a tunnel rather than a bridge? :jawdrop:
    Talk about pain in the a$$. Why the hell do they do all this Europe stuff?

SummitKarl
    Summitkarl
    You don't think Havasu would have problems if the housing market in cali went to shit?Take a look at who is buying the houses out there.It's the people from Cali not the snowbirds.And if things keep going up in Havasu price wise you won't see anymore snowbirds because they can't afford to come out.
    did you read my responce??????????????
    I am the one designing the homes here and I am the one with the work on my desk, and I am the one that SEES WITH MY OWN EYES each and everyday what the market is doing, if your that afraid of it don't buy here or sell what you have, I will be glad to make some money off you... the plan and simple fact IS this is a retirement community funded primarly by those THAT RETIRE HERE!!!!!!!! yes the boating world plays a big part of the economy, if it didn't I surely would waste my valuable lake time on Hot Boat. but it's far from the primary source of LHC's income.
    I guess when I lived in San Diego for 40 yrs and there wasn't a thing within 20 miles of North County, that it's growth was soley dependant on people moving in from L.A. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! ask yourself this one "who built california" answer,, the entire world.
    of course all the scare tatics of the market crashing should only worrie those that leveraged their equity to purchase a second home, rather than paying off their primary first!!!! :jawdrop:

beach gomer
    Havasu is not even close to the same as palm springs or for that fact palm desert.Most of the snow birds that go to palm springs are multi millionaires
    and also own there own homes that are well over the 1 million doller mark.You can't compair.

Magic34
    They need more nice hotels to bring more competition to the Nautical and LBR. The rates are stupid high for what you get. Take away the water and the Best Western (not the one in Havasu) is better.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast