Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here ya' go Pinstriper girl....

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Thank you. Which girl are you in the pics? Nice to computer meet you. I still wish I could figure out how to post the pics of our boat bash we had on July 30-31, I sent the disk to a guy who knows how but I wish I could so I can myself in the future, I'm very independent!

bunny 166
    Thank you. Which girl are you in the pics? Nice to computer meet you. I still wish I could figure out how to post the pics of our boat bash we had on July 30-31, I sent the disk to a guy who knows how but I wish I could so I can myself in the future, I'm very independent!
    I am in the blue suit with the black hat in the pic on the left, and I'm 2nd from the left in the pic on the right (with the pink belt)
    If you want to email me your pics from your party, I will post them for you... :smile:
    riverbunny22@cox.net
    Have a great day,
    Cindy

steelcomp
    D-Dang, Girlfrien'...lookin VERY fine!! Allaya'z!

Boy Named Sue
    Scott,
    I met Pinstriper Girl at the boat ramp at Modesto. The boat and PSG are way hotter in person.
    ~ with all due respect PSG
    Suey

steelcomp
    Scott,
    I met Pinstriper Girl at the boat ramp at Modesto. The boat and PSG are way hotter in person.
    ~ with all due respect PSG
    Suey
    Then Modesto it is!! I hear there's a good group of hot boaters there that aren't afraid of gettin' it. Looks like the scenery ain't bad, eihter!
    'Sup, Suey?

How to "independently" post pictures on ***boat (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=15)

Towndrunk
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take the redhead any day. Course her other half might have something to say about that!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

Boy Named Sue
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take the redhead any day. Course her other half might have something to say about that!!!!!!! :sqeyes:
    She may have had a hand in the paint job but she sure wasn't wrenching on the motor with that manicure! Might knock the stone into the bilge!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast