Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raider fans??

Unforgiven
    ok time for raider fans to face it...preseason or not.... RAIDERS SUCK!!!

Jordy
    Do they have computers in lockup for their fans? Perhaps the team donated some.

Jordy
    Dude, not all Raider's fans are in jail.
    Some are in rehab.
    Or out on parole.

Creator
    I'm a fan, it's too bad that fans of other teams have NO respect!!!
    At least we're loyal, we don't don't just front run!

LUVNLIFE
    I hate the Raiders as much as the next guy, but that kid Andrew Walter QB from Ariz State is the real deal. He may be the best QB to come out of this draft.
    He looked better than Collins and Teo combined. I also liked the way Carr was everywhere.

Unforgiven
    I'm a fan, it's too bad that fans of other teams have NO respect!!!
    At least we're loyal, we don't don't just front run!
    goota say they looked alot better than last year...the kid QB..he's their future ..but still.....THEY LOST.......this thread goes out to my dear friends who called me in the first quarter to say.....your teams getting their ass kicked...score Raiders 6, 49ers 0......but it was funny when thet couldn't answer the phone when it was 21 to 6....typical raider fans..... :argue:

Creator
    Hey I'll be the first to say that when Gruden left so did our winning seasons... We are rebuilding and I don't expect to be back near the top for a few years (49er fans know all about that). We have a lot to work out, but it is only preseason. I'm really not looking forward to the season opener. I think we'll get our butts handed to us by the PAT's.

LUVNLIFE
    He was actually #2 (for QBs) on the ShockwaveBob draft day big board, but my big board is not as popular as Mel Kiper's. The kid is the real deal. If he hadn't been injured must of last season, he's a top 10 pick. The Raiders got a steal.
    Hopefully they capitalize on their good fortune. Sure he doesn't have the experience yet but I don't think Collins is the answer. Teo should be throwing with Walter as the backup. Of course I say that now and could eat my words. Another thing is that Sebas should watch out, as it looks like Cook can boot a ball also.

Boat Loan Guy
    Go Chargers...........

Boy Named Sue
    I can sum up this thread in seven letters.
    J E A L O U S

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast