Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heading to Naci for Labor Day weekend?

Liquid Courage
    We'll be up there with a couple of boats. staying at Heritage.....Anyone else?

boat030
    We will be there for sure, hopefully with my boat.

redneckgirl
    We will be there at some point that weekend...probably Monday. I think our son will have a swim meet that weekend. :rollside:
    Hey Mike it would be nice to see your boat on the water again!!!!
    RNG

jackpunx
    We will be there for sure, hopefully with my boat.
    We are trying to get up there for that weekend..
    Just get some really good rope and I'll tow you around

boat030
    Just get some really good rope and I'll tow you around
    Yeah if it's not ready by then I might have too take you up on that, I'm getting a little tired of that thing just sitting around gathering dust :frown:

jackpunx
    Yeah if it's not ready by then I might have too take you up on that, I'm getting a little tired of that thing just sitting around gathering dust :frown:
    You'll get R done.. I might bring both boats.. so we can practice in some rough water with the little boat..
    You can borrow one of ours

boat030
    yeah hopefully, I'm supposed to get the motor on friday so with any luck I'll have it on the water some time next week. I'm sure you'll have some rough water on that weekend too try that thing out on, it was pretty rough out there yesterday.

Liquid Courage
    Well look for us...We're leaving Ventura County around 8am so should be there by noon. Hopefully get the Cig on the water for a little run Friday but will be on the water for sure Sat./Sun. Look for us and flag us down....we'll be in this....
    http://www.scopeinfo.com/images/2005...u/DSC00039.jpg

mike37
    yeah hopefully, I'm supposed to get the motor on friday so with any luck I'll have it on the water some time next week. I'm sure you'll have some rough water on that weekend too try that thing out on, it was pretty rough out there yesterday.
    hey mike Danny told us that there is no way your drive will hold up to this new motor so he was going to give you a tow rope and a paddle when you pick it up

Aquaholic502
    We will try to make it out there that weekend. Are the hot boaters planning to tie up together in the narrows?
    Al

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast