Thread: Buena Vista

TAYLOR21
    going to the mud hole this weekend. for three days.be there sun,mon,tuesday.

Mrs.Racer277
    Was there last week. Great during the week. No one around. But still a muck hole.

JetBoatRich
    we are thinking about a test run on Sunday will confirm later in the week :sleeping:

LUVNLIFE
    going to the mud hole this weekend. for three days.be there sun,mon,tuesday.
    Hey Taylor haven't heard from you since the gettogether. How is everything? To bad we are out of town this weekend :cry:

TAYLOR21
    yeah been kind of scarce. working alot and just got back from bass lake. we have another trip planned to the mud hole sept 30th oct 1, and 2nd.try to make it.and i have some great pictures of bass but still can't figure out how to post pictures here.

wedge44
    Hey T21 ...How was Bass..I just uploaded a few pics from our trip last weekend....look in photo gallery under Wedge44..now if can just figure out how to move them here ... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Thunderbutt
    Why do you guys go to that place? I went there once and ran out of water!!(on the bottom) My prop hept turning up mud.

TAYLOR21
    I Go There Because I Have A Jet. And Its Very Safe For My Kids.the Have Against A-holes

Mrs.Racer277
    Why do you guys go to that place? I went there once and ran out of water!!(on the bottom) My prop hept turning up mud.
    Wow I have been going there for over 15 years now and the water has never been that low. :idea: Unless I was on shore of course. :wink: