Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Cat Rocks

Chris Ayres
    A quick hats off to Tony Adams, Allen Bellinghause, Mike McGuire and everyone from the Lions Club in Discovery Bay for putting on a great Big Cat Run this year. This is the only event I know of where you can put on weight as they feed you so well.
    It was really nice not having to work the event and I was navigator for Gary Smith's Predator. Although we seemed to be the fastest registering 155 on GPS we were about 50th to the first stop as an oil line let loose.
    As far as we could tell Dale Razer's new 30 Skater was first with Leonard Vella's 40 Skater running a close second. Both these guys were running about 140 the best we could tell.
    Great event, congratulations again Tony and all the group.
    Chris

ELIMINAT THIS
    When Dale got back to DB he told me they ran 150,never saw predator(Im only reporting).Very impresive for n/a motors.

jackpunx
    When Dale got back to DB he told me they ran 150,never saw predator(Im only reporting).Very impresive for n/a motors.
    there were a couple things about some of the driving from that camp that I was not very impressed with..

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    WHAT DID RICK BOWLING DO IN THE 'GONE AGAIN' BOAT? HEARD HE HAD SOME NEW MUSCLE IN THE STRINGERS.STOPPED BY THERE SAT MORNING,,,,VERY NICE BOATS AND PEOPLE....THEN DROVE HOME..ONLY 2 MILES AWAY.AH ITS NICE TO LIVE THAT CLOSE TO THE WATER...WISH I WOULD OF GOT A RIDE IN ONE OF THE BOATS,,BUT O'WELL I GOT A SINGLE SEAT BORING DRAG BOAT FOR THAT...CANT GIVE RIDES IN THAT. HINT HINT :coffeycup

RACER52
    absolutley had a blast.. that is by far my favorite poker run event..
    Glad to see all my so-cal friends showing up..
    We put the boat on the trailer, wiped her down and now were ready for more. Hope to see some peeps on the water soon..
    Racer

jackpunx
    absolutley had a blast.. that is by far my favorite poker run event..
    Glad to see all my so-cal friends showing up..
    We put the boat on the trailer, wiped her down and now were ready for more. Hope to see some peeps on the water soon..
    Racer
    Troy... good to hang w you guys.. Looking foward to doing it again soon..
    thanks for taking that lower for me..
    We are going to take you up on the boating deal in a month or so when we come back up to visit

ELIMINAT THIS
    there were a couple things about some of the driving from that camp that I was not very impressed with..
    Again just reporting I heard some one say "Someone put that gibson rig in reverse,back it off the end of the dock and sink that f-er" I know I am stiring the pot.My boat was broke and I was bored. :coffeycup

jackpunx
    Again just reporting I heard some one say "Someone put that gibson rig in reverse,back it off the end of the dock and sink that f-er" I know I am stiring the pot.My boat was broke and I was bored. :coffeycup
    LOL.. stirring?...well since your stirring.. use a bigger spoon and tell us more..Lmao

ELIMINAT THIS
    LOL.. stirring?...well since your stirring.. use a bigger spoon and tell us more..Lmao
    HEY Im just like CNN reporting what I heard and saw. I also heard the pregnant bald dude got washed down again and was pissed.

Boatlesss
    What happened? Did they run you over or push you into someone else?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast