Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaner Gardeners..

cdog
    Since when do these guys think they deserve union wages to mow a lawn? I made the mistake of paying this guy 20 bucks to mow my lawn twice and now he giving me some BS story that I paid him 10 bucks to mow once. I was hot and was just about to hit him. Then I told him to F off and said i'd call INS on his asss. F'in liers. What happened to paying a neighborhood kid to do this stuff. Nothing but lazy ass kids around here. He offered me 20 but I only took 10. What a dumb shit.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Maybe its because I am not recovered from the river over the weekend, but your post makes no sense??? :supp:

Angry Inch
    You don't mow your own lawn?

Miss Perfect
    Maybe its because I am not recovered from the river over the weekend, but your post makes no sense??? :supp:
    I was kinda thinking the same thing. I read this a couple times and each time I had the same reaction..... HUH?

Biglue
    Beaner gardeners huh? Bro FYI there is some Mexican/hispanic forum members.
    And yes the post doesn't make any sense.

IN2-IN2MX
    WTF! Thank goodness...same reaction here. What are you trying to say dude? Your post makes zero sense.
    Oh, and nothing but lazy kids around huh? Hee hee. That's much worse than lazy adults that don't mow their own lawn? :220v:

cdog
    I'm sure you all don't want some long drawn out story. The gardener was trying to rip me off. I argued and got a refund. These mexican guy's doing this stuff these days just act stupid when you call them on bull shit. They pretend to not speak english. Piss's me off. I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here. Did that make sense? Sorry I was still hot.

cdog
    You don't mow your own lawn?
    I'm busy making a living.......

tamalewagon
    Cdog...a little prejudice are you? Seems to me that YOU are the lazy one here. From what little sence your post made, I gather that none of the kids in your neighborhood want to mow your lawn...not even you. Guess it might be worth paying the "Beaners" a little extra $$$ to do the work your lazy butt won't so you can toss back a few extra Bud's eh? I'll bet that lawn mower toting Mexican can spell better that you too (liers?).
    Try seeking a little peace.
    Tamale (yup I'm Mexican, but I can spell) wagon.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    I'm sure you all don't want some long drawn out story. The gardener was trying to rip me off. I argued and got a refund. These mexican guy's doing this stuff these days just act stupid when you call them on bull shit. They pretend to not speak english. Piss's me off. I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here. Did that make sense? Sorry I was still hot.
    YES IT DOES MAKE SENSE.....EX;---NO SIR ME NO ENGLISH NO...

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast