Thread: another rebuild!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok so I had a oil pressure issure this weekend. My oil pressure was fluxuating yesterday between 60lbs and 20lbs running. I was curious so I cut my oil filter and bam there it was..........METAL! Not alot and very small amount of shinnyness but enough to stop your heart from beating! I then noticed silicone pieces in the filter. I will pull her in the next few days and inspect. She was still running hard but I felt a performance loss so I left the lake! I knew something was wrong..........

460 jus getn it
    Ok so I had a oil pressure issure this weekend. My oil pressure was fluxuating yesterday between 60lbs and 20lbs running. I was curious so I cut my oil filter and bam there it was..........METAL! Not alot and very small amount of shinnyness but enough to stop your heart from beating! I then noticed silicone pieces in the filter. I will pull her in the next few days and inspect. She was still running hard but I felt a performance loss so I left the lake! I knew something was wrong..........
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: o boy here we go......... :supp: :supp: :supp:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Well its not that bad! There is no metal in the pleats. It pieces of silicone that caused my oil pressure to go up and down. that had me sweatin bullets....