Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy new year from Glamis

pixilatedpussy
    Well..............we had a great time! No serious probs...other than I never found Brian & the D row boys :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Next time I guess! Hooked up with Cornwater & H2oToie for some cocktails at camp! That was fun! Sorry we were leaving when you came by Rick :220v: Next time babe!!!!
    Presidents is the next trip....................so keep your eye out for us again! Same spot! Great place to camp for the kids!!!

djunkie
    Well..............we had a great time! No serious probs...other than I never found Brian & the D row boys :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Next time I guess! Hooked up with Cornwater & H2oToie for some cocktails at camp! That was fun! Sorry we were leaving when you came by Rick :220v: Next time babe!!!!
    Presidents is the next trip....................so keep your eye out for us again! Same spot! Great place to camp for the kids!!!
    Whens Presidents day?

pixilatedpussy
    Whens Presidents day?
    Im not sure..........dont have a 2006 calendar at home yet! :220v: But its usually arount Valentines. I think the 18th???? Why? Gonna come & play with us?

djunkie
    Im not sure..........dont have a 2006 calendar at home yet! :220v: But its usually arount Valentines. I think the 18th???? Why? Gonna come & play with us?
    A buddy of mine hit me up to go. Kinda thinking about it. But all I have is a golf cart and a truck. I haven't been to Glamis in years and all my camping shit burned up in my garage fire. Would be an expensive trip if I go buy all that stuff again. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
    A buddy of mine hit me up to go. Kinda thinking about it. But all I have is a golf cart and a truck. I haven't been to Glamis in years and all my camping shit burned up in my garage fire. Would be an expensive trip if I go buy all that stuff again. :cry:
    Golf Cart & truck work fine! Just buy a couple whips! Tell your buddy your going!

djunkie
    Golf Cart & truck work fine! Just buy a couple whips! Tell your buddy your going!
    :idea: :idea: Now if can just convince the other half to go. (Shes not much of a dirt person)

AltarGirl
    I sure loved my drunkdial text messages & phone calls from the Glamis crew on New Year's Eve!
    Glad you had fun & will see you Saturday :rollside:

CornWater
    Nice hanging with you guys, we had fun for sure (I had a lil' too much fun and paid for it the next day.. ). Jill says thanks for the cocktails..

pixilatedpussy
    Nice hanging with you guys, we had fun for sure (I had a lil' too much fun and paid for it the next day.. ). Jill says thanks for the cocktails..
    OMG!!! LMAO! Jill is a sweetie! Glad to have hung with ya both!

pixilatedpussy
    I sure loved my drunkdial text messages & phone calls from the Glamis crew on New Year's Eve!
    Glad you had fun & will see you Saturday :rollside:
    Luv you baby!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast