Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Happy new year from Glamis

HOOTER SLED-
    A buddy of mine hit me up to go. Kinda thinking about it. But all I have is a golf cart and a truck. I haven't been to Glamis in years and all my camping shit burned up in my garage fire. Would be an expensive trip if I go buy all that stuff again. :cry:
    Wanna borrow a monkey chair? I got shit you can borrow beeyotch. Let me know. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    Wassup pixi baby??? Glad to see you guys had fun. :rollside:

djunkie
    Wanna borrow a monkey chair? I got shit you can borrow beeyotch. Let me know. :rollside:
    Actually I just went out and bought a 30' 5th wheel toy hauler for the trip.

pixilatedpussy
    Actually I just went out and bought a 30' 5th wheel toy hauler for the trip.
    Now look who's the BAAAALLLER!

djunkie
    Now look who's the BAAAALLLER!
    Ahhh shit I forgot about this thread. That last post of mine was a joke. If I bought one of those my parents would kick me out.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
    Happy New Year!!! Thanks for the text message. Missed you guys. :cry:

BoatFloating
    Well..............we had a great time! No serious probs...other than I never found Brian & the D row boys :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Next time I guess! Hooked up with Cornwater & H2oToie for some cocktails at camp! That was fun! Sorry we were leaving when you came by Rick :220v: Next time babe!!!!
    Presidents is the next trip....................so keep your eye out for us again! Same spot! Great place to camp for the kids!!!
    Man H2oToie and Cornwater were both camping with us and they didn't mention they saw you and I never heard from you guys??? We had a great camp in wash 3.Whay's up with that....

nobling
    Shiat I guess were not wanted!!!! Im crushed. :cry: Or somebody was Afraid of the "D Row" U Know!!!!!
    B.F. Tell the mrs. thanks for the doggie bag of Prime Rib! That was one Killer dinner no lie.
    Bye the way Im watching jamie foxx on Hbo right now and Im rollin.
    As he says (YOU BETTER BLOW THAT SH*T OUT)!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
    Shiat I guess were not wanted!!!! Im crushed. :cry: Or somebody was Afraid of the "D Row" U Know!!!!!
    B.F. Tell the mrs. thanks for the doggie bag of Prime Rib! That was one Killer dinner no lie.
    Bye the way Im watching jamie foxx on Hbo right now and Im rollin.
    As he says (YOU BETTER BLOW THAT SH*T OUT)!!!!!!!
    It was a great weekend and we had a great time with you and the mrs.....

pixilatedpussy
    Ahhhhhhhhhh....Im sorry guys. I guess Im kinda afraid of you big D rowers! We are only the lil guys with minimum toys & trailers! LOL! J/k...I couldnt find your number Rocky...and we set up in the normal spot I posted ...wash 4...deep. The kids can ride freely & Its fun for them. Us girls took a couple rides looking for you all, I hear you were pretty close to us actually, but we never found you. We went to Boardmanville as planned Sat morn, & Olds after. Sorry we missed ya.
    But I guess you dont love us "lower Sand Bar" folk...cuz only H20Toie & Cornwater & crew came over for cocktails! :yuk:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast