Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Happy new year from Glamis

nobling
    Well i guess C/W has some esplainin to do!!
    Nobody told BF, 3Do, or me about any cocktail hour at the pixydust camp.
    Oh, by the way Im just a poor white boy trying to get in a trailer park, so does that make me eligable for a cheap beer hand out! Or even a pepsi will do or steak maybe lobster Im not picky..

CornWater
    Oh, by the way Im just a poor white boy trying to get in a trailer park, so does that make me eligable for a cheap beer hand out! Or even a pepsi will do or steak maybe lobster Im not picky..
    Sup wit that??? I honestly don't know what you guys were doing, I do know that they were within rock throwing distance of our camp, and I needed gps to get back to our camp, TWICE!!!! Perhaps I was lil' bit tipsy.. Jill and I did have fun hanging with you guys though, we'll have to do it again. Did you get your car fixed??

pixilatedpussy
    Of course it does! Maybe on Presidents weekend!

pixilatedpussy
    Sup wit that??? I honestly don't know what you guys were doing, I do know that they were within rock throwing distance of our camp, and I needed gps to get back to our camp, TWICE!!!! Perhaps I was lil' bit tipsy.. Jill and I did have fun hanging with you guys though, we'll have to do it again. Did you get your car fixed??
    You drove by Jill & I ...........it was hillarious!!!! Tipsy??? Nahh................LOL! :220v: Lets make next time a longer cocktail hour!

CornWater
    You drove by Jill & I ...........it was hillarious!!!! Tipsy??? Nahh................LOL! :220v: Lets make next time a longer cocktail hour!
    Don't threaten me with a good time...

essexjet
    PP, sorry didnt make it over to your camp. Did go to the super secert airport and meet up with Casean's and Sigemock's. Happy New Year.

H20 Toie
    Man H2oToie and Cornwater were both camping with us and they didn't mention they saw you and I never heard from you guys??? We had a great camp in wash 3.Whay's up with that....
    Hey i went around to everyone and asked if they wanted to go

BoatFloating
    Hey i went around to everyone and asked if they wanted to go
    That must of been the day i was drunk because I either wasn't there or drunk.... The latter more likely...

BoatFloating
    Dude the next time I see you you're getting knocked out. And you can'y ride the 70's anymore.....

CornWater
    Dude the next time I see you you're getting knocked out. And you can'y ride the 70's anymore.....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast