Thread: Thanx to Bense468 and the 6th ST. crew

Nucking futs
    Thanks again for the fun filled tow in. Wild is all I can say. I bought your boys beers in the bar and yours will be on the way next trip out.
    My Engine is toasted so the Labor Day gig is a no go for me, but we will meet up again. Thanks again to you and the 6TH Street hit squad........

djdtpr
    Hey Tim how bad is the motor?Get ahold of asswoopin i think he has a crank and a set of eagle h beams for sale at a pretty good price.

Nucking futs
    Well its not good, Pulled it down to a short block and all the bearings are gone on the mains, i will pull it all the way down tommorrow. This is a gen 6 block so I doubt truckers stuff will work but i will give him a shout. Mains got really hot and ate it self up. I run a low oil pressure switch that will kill the fuel at less then 20 LBS. of oil pressure but It wont help any if you run it balls to the wall with 25 psi. More to come, Im rolling over to Tommy's and talk to him as well. Tell your boys I owe them some fuel too....
    Tim

garret
    Glad we could give you a hand would do it again

jaydogg
    Thanks again for the fun filled tow in. Wild is all I can say. I bought your boys beers in the bar and yours will be on the way next trip out.
    My Engine is toasted so the Labor Day gig is a no go for me, but we will meet up again. Thanks again to you and the 6TH Street hit squad........
    Glad we could be of service. The 4x4 doesn't get to see that dirt very often but glad I could pull you out. Thanks for the beer, they were almost as cold as the water was at 10:00pm. Hope to see you at 6th st. sometime.
    Yo Bense, how did the boat run with a light load of C-12. Could you tell any extra mph??

Nucking futs
    I don't think we were trying to set any speed records on the trip back up, but i did smell a little somthing like race gas ..............

Bense468
    Jason & Chris...just saw this thread. Owe you guys big time. Thanks Jason for beating up your truck, and I owe both you guys for fuel. I was glad to be at the ramp later that night.
    She ran good Jason. I swapped out pully's and made a timing change since I had good fuel. She ran an honest 112 up river. Too bad it was so late that no one saw it LOL

djdtpr
    She ran good Jason. I swapped out pully's and made a timing change since I had good fuel. She ran an honest 112 up river. Too bad it was so late that no one saw it LOL
    Spoken like a true sixth street hitter! :wink:

jaydogg
    Jason & Chris...just saw this thread. Owe you guys big time. Thanks Jason for beating up your truck, and I owe both you guys for fuel. I was glad to be at the ramp later that night.
    I thought that was the 10,000,000 candle power flashlight I let you borrow but I guess that was the glow of your boat going 112. I'll bring more of that "SPECIAL" fuel for you on Labor Day.