Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultra 27' Shadow (WOW!) Thanks JW

dicudmore
    and Mike here on HB
    John thanks for arranging that ride, and taking time on your weekend away from your family to come down to the lake and give a boat-ride
    Mike thanks for offering up your beautiful boat for "demo-purposes" and getting up early the morning after a bachelor party to meet us down there for a ride.
    The only word that comes to mind to describe the stability, performance, every detail I could look at in our quick run... WOW!!! That is an awesome package. John I'm thinking delivery around the LA boat show might work :idea: One of GT's motors might also make a nice show piece for both parties

welk2party
    Sounds like a good time and a new customer. We are hoping for the new 30 footer in a couple of years when it is due out.

Essex29
    Definitely a nice choice! Did you sell the Cheetah yet? I hate to ask, but how about insurance? :hammerhea

dicudmore
    Definitely a nice choice! Did you sell the Cheetah yet? I hate to ask, but how about insurance? :hammerhea
    still have the Cheetah, season isn't over yet
    I'll be taking a second on the house if necessary to pay for insurance, its a necessary evil

andy01
    Congrats man, nice choice. Tell John you want the "homo" sticker option, he will know what you are talking about. It makes for a great conversation piece.......
    Andy

dicudmore
    Congrats man, nice choice. Tell John you want the "homo" sticker option, he will know what you are talking about. It makes for a great conversation piece.......
    Andy
    ha ha...you just told him. He'll find this thread eventually

shippingguy
    Dan, not a problem at all anytime. I will keep you posted on when I will be up there again so we can give your girlfriend a test ride as well. If you have anymore questions feel free in calling me anytime. I think our next trip will be Labor Day so we can hook up then. You are making a great decision. This is my third Ultra in 3 years and I could not be happier with the quality and customer service of Ultra and all the staff at both El Cajon and Corona.

shadow
    Dan, not a problem at all anytime. I will keep you posted on when I will be up there again so we can give your girlfriend a test ride as well. If you have anymore questions feel free in calling me anytime. I think our next trip will be Labor Day so we can hook up then. You are making a great decision. This is my third Ultra in 3 years and I could not be happier with the quality and customer service of Ultra and all the staff at both El Cajon and Corona.
    I can second everything shippingguy says here.You'll love the boat and company,4th season on ours and not one issue with workmanship.As solid today as it was the day we bought it.Now if JW would GET BUSY with a larger cat with twins for thoses of us that want upgrade. :rollside:
    Hopefully by next season,don't know if i can wait 2 more seasons.

welk2party
    I can second everything shippingguy says here.You'll love the boat and company,4th season on ours and not one issue with workmanship.As solid today as it was the day we bought it.Now if JW would GET BUSY with a larger cat with twins for thoses of us that want upgrade. :rollside:
    Hopefully by next season,don't know if i can wait 2 more seasons.
    We are anxiously waiting on the new model as well. JW says 2007 though. Which works for us. Can't wait!

shadow
    We are anxiously waiting on the new model as well. JW says 2007 though. Which works for us. Can't wait!
    That should mean they will be in the works in 2006.(hopefully). Which is only 3-1/2 months away. :wink:
    Dam that may be pushing them.
    I'd go one more season with mine if i was sure that next winter i'd have a 30-32 w/twins in the works for the following season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast