Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Rats II Complaint!!!

dmontzsta
    There is too much footage. I cannot get people to watch both discs. I put on disc 1 and by the time it is over, they are tired of boats!
    What is wrong with people nowadays? They cant handle 3 hours of boat videos? geez, Lord Of The Rings and King Kong aint got nothin on this!

BIGCHRIS
    Don they sound like my wife,after a hour she is done.I need more ,i could watch it all day long and never get bored

Sangster
    My wife sent me and the CD to my room for a noise violation..... .. So I throw it in the CD player in the bedroom and it doesn't work for some reason on that CD player... So it's Back to the Familyroom...With the Volume UP............We keep it on Continuous play at the shop all day long.. .

olbiezer
    same here g/f will watch 1930's movies till they come out her ears but after one cd she is tossing in the towel!! just no class i guess

LeE ss13
    There is too much footage. I cannot get people to watch both discs. I put on disc 1 and by the time it is over, they are tired of boats!
    What is wrong with people nowadays? They cant handle 3 hours of boat videos? geez, Lord Of The Rings and King Kong aint got nothin on this!
    This could be the Great Baptisim by Fire for Hot Boaters !!!!! If they don't like it, unload 'em !!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Must be the cheap beer provided by the host.

Fast Freddy
    i liked disc 1 better than disc 2. but in disc 2 a boat went 141 mph! was that speed done on the river in needles right near the bridge? from the looks of the footage it looks as if he hit this speed just south of the bridge about a 1/2 mile or so from it? would this be correct? if so i would bet this is the fastest any boat has ever blazed thru needles!!!

RiverDave
    i liked disc 1 better than disc 2. but in disc 2 a boat went 141 mph! was that speed done on the river in needles right near the bridge? from the looks of the footage it looks as if he hit this speed just south of the bridge about a 1/2 mile or so from it? would this be correct? if so i would bet this is the fastest any boat has ever blazed thru needles!!!
    That's thunderin for sure, but I don't think I'd say "any" boat.. There's that big Nortech in the cats and tunnels section. They filmed that deal in the movie "Pegged" between Havasu and the AVI, and there's a section of that movie where they're running 150'ish.. and that boat had more left in it. Rumoured to run in the mid to high 160's (possibly 170) if it was actually wrung out.
    RD

dmontzsta
    That's thunderin for sure, but I don't think I'd say "any" boat.. There's that big Nortech in the cats and tunnels section. They filmed that deal in the movie "Pegged" between Havasu and the AVI, and there's a section of that movie where they're running 150'ish.. and that boat had more left in it. Rumoured to run in the mid to high 160's (possibly 170) if it was actually wrung out.
    RD
    How long did it take him to get going that fast?
    Oh yeah and can he cut at buoy at 60+?

dmontzsta
    Must be the cheap beer provided by the host.
    I supply the movie, not the beer.
    B.Y.O.B. only!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast