Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking at a Cobra 230 Razor, any advice?

Jyruiz
    New guy to this forum ( and a cool forum it is) and I am starting to look at custom boats. Was wondering about the Cobra 230 Razor with the mid cabin, I am not into speed. I just need something bigger than my current boat (Crownline 180BR) since there are 5 of us in my family, plus friends.
    Any owners out there with the same boat have any good or bad experience with there 230 Razor?

dicudmore
    Cobra builds some very nice boats... also if you're at Cobra go across the street, say hi to Barbie and Rhett and look at the 23' Dana. Awesome boat for the money

WYRD
    New guy to this forum ( and a cool forum it is) and I am starting to look at custom boats. Was wondering about the Cobra 230 Razor with the mid cabin, I am not into speed. I just need something bigger than my current boat (Crownline 180BR) since there are 5 of us in my family, plus friends.
    Any owners out there with the same boat have any good or bad experience with there 230 Razor?
    Try going across the street to Dana before you buy...........you just might save a little money and get a better boat..............just my thoughts :idea:

dicudmore
    Try going across the street to Dana before you buy...........you just might save a little money and get a better boat..............just my thoughts :idea:
    day late and a dollar short buddy, see above

sigepmock
    My nieghbor and boating friend has the 23 Razor and it's a great boat, very fast for it's size and it rides very nice. He has 2 kids, wife, himself, and sister and friend and plenty of room for all. Only complaint he has is that the front is a little narrow and tall for the kids to get in and out of on the beach, and it has gotten scratched up pretty bad. Other than that he loves it. I've driven it a few times with a full load and it performs well, rides nice.
    Chris

Biglue
    Cobra was one of my first choices before I decided to buy used and save several grand compared to new. They make an awsome boat.

Biglue
    JYRuiz....something to consider. Check it out.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...=1#post1481479

Phat Matt
    I have a friend who has one but wishes he would have went with the 496. They are pretty nice boats though.

Biglue
    I have a friend who has one but wishes he would have went with the 496. They are pretty nice boats though.
    A little adverstising there Matt? :wink:
    Actualyy you're boat is a good deal also.

famaffair
    [QUOTE=jyruiz]New guy to this forum ( and a cool forum it is) and I am starting to look at custom boats. Was wondering about the Cobra 230 Razor with the mid cabin, I am not into speed. I just need something bigger than my current boat (Crownline 180BR) since there are 5 of us in my family, plus friends.
    Any owners out there with the same boat have any good or bad experience with there 230 Razor?[/QUOTE
    pm throttle, I am sure he can answer any questions you may have

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast