Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tim Turner

taylormanss
    Any word on the motor?????????That guy is making me look bad for recommending him to do your engine!!!!!!

Tim_T
    wednesday im going out there. Me and my buddy shaun are gonna go out and see whats up. Taking my coveralls with me just in case i have to assemble the freakin thing myself. LOL. That would be a MAJOR discount for me to do it. He might end up owing me money at my rate. I give you a call and let you know how it goes.
    Tim

sdba069
    This should be interesting

taylormanss
    sorry to hear about the motor Tim,I really can't believe I recommended this guy to you,I won't recommend him to anyone else after this bullshit! I mean he's only had your motor since June.

mrgoslow
    if your talking about a guy near 5 points with his own facilities and dyno, your recommendation for an engine build is fine. he does excellent work and is quite knowlegeable. youll get quality but if you were looking for a quick turnaround your probably SOL.
    I would suggest Duffin Machine in SA near the airport for quality and timeliness for guys in the CC area unless your willing to drive a little farther. if so, there seems to be a good builder in this post.

Tim_T
    The motor is all machined, and ready to be assembled but he is just cutting it real close for me. I wanted the motor 2 weeks ago so i could get a couple shake down runs on it. I kind of wish I would have kept my olds in the boat now. The builder was actually pretty funny when i told him i would come out and help him assemble it, he looked at me and said that i could hold the tools or something. I have been an airframe powerplant mech for like years. Im pretty sure i can do more than hold the tools. Anyway, the guy said it would be done by friday or saturday and i will be out there to get it one of those days.

taylormanss
    No mrgoslow I'm talking about a place in Alice,Tx.

LewdAct
    all i can tell you is good luck :clover: even Mr GoSlow can be extremely modest when dealing with this guy,, i think he may have taken a Paxill before posting his last post, Bottem line,,,,,That guy is a good machinest but he cant Lie worth a shit, he is slow and you cannot rely on a time frame that he gives you,,, THATS WHAT I THINK

Liberator TJ1984
    No mrgoslow I'm talking about a place in Alice,Tx.
    If the places initials are C.E.B. on main street ???? GOOD LUCK :messedup:
    took my 327 to him years ago and after 3 mos. had to get the Cops on them to find and return all my parts , the crap they wanted to return was not mine then tried to get me to pay storage :boxingguy
    a close friend also took his street rod there to have his 350 rebuilt, 2 wks. later it started knocking , when he took it apart found a broken piston skirt...they swapped his forged TRW Pistons for Cast Badger Brand !!!!

LewdAct
    all i can say about that place in alice is please check your parts!!!!!! :supp:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast