Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: so the cops here in SD

riverroyal
    have shot 2 latinos in 2 days,both guys ran from the cops and one pulled a pellet gun and fired at the police,they shot at him 95,thats right 95 times.So if you are running from the police south of downtown SD,basically mexico,expect to be killed.People of the latino communty are of coarse pissed off now.....some people just dont get it,run from a cop,pull a gun,your dead.Even if its a toy gun...had to vent that

Biglue
    have shot 2 latinos in 2 days,both guys ran from the cops and one pulled a pellet gun and fired at the police,they shot at him 95,thats right 95 times.So if you are running from the police south of downtown SD,basically mexico,expect to be killed.People of the latino communty are of coarse pissed off now.....some people just dont get it,run from a cop,pull a gun,your dead.Even if its a toy gun...had to vent that
    I agree. How many times do you have to see a beating take placce or hear about police involved shooting? It's a no-win situation no matter who goes against the LEOs

riverroyal
    still finding bullets in cars,house everywhere....95 times,thats some funny shiat right there,could you imagine the sound,,

mike37
    shot 95 time that must be wrong
    their would need to be 10 cops shooting him for that to happen

riverroyal
    you can be any race ,if your that stupid then your kinda just costing me money or will cost me money somehow,so adios

riverroyal
    really,they checked all the discharged firearm from the police,,,,i almost threw up watching it

Riverkid
    I doubt it's wrong. Brass on the ground doesn't lie. I enjoy taking beers from my neighbor LEO shooting buds. They really suck...

Biglue
    you can be any race ,if your that stupid then your kinda just costing me money or will cost me money somehow,so adios
    LMAO sad but true.

mike37
    so how many cops were shooting

riverroyal
    i think they said 12,could be wrong though,,,,they may never really say,police may keep that one too themselves,im sure a lawsuit will follow

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast