Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone over 30 Might get a kick out of this.

76ANTHONY
    i would write hell yeah, but im mentally distrught and im beating my kids, i'll get back to you. :jawdrop:

BROADMINDED
    Like My Dad Always Said. You Have To Instill Fear In Your Kids. The Kid Should Know That If He Does Something That He Should Not Be Doing He Is Going To Get It. When I Was Growing Up There Was No " I Am Going To Count To Three" Or "do You Need A Time Out". I Hear People Say That And I Start Laughing. If I Was Doing Something Wrong And Was Told Not To Do It Again, I Stoped, Cause I Knew The Next Time I Was Caught Doing It It Was Bam!!!!!! Up Side The Head, And Then It Was " I Told You Not To Do That Again Or You Were Going To Get It".

barbigrl
    I got spanked in school with a paddle.....now that is not even heard of! My mom used to beat my ass with a wooden spoon. SOrry I beleive in beating your children!! lol....

Mrs.Racer277
    I got spanked in school with a paddle.....now that is not even heard of! My mom used to beat my ass with a wooden spoon. SOrry I beleive in beating your children!! lol....
    My mom loved her wooden spoon too. Until it broke then she went to plastic. That darn thing never broke.

barbigrl
    My mom loved her wooden spoon too. Until it broke then she went to plastic. That darn thing never broke.
    My mom would chase me with it....and when it broke I would turn around and laugh at her....that really pissed her off!

Mrs.Racer277
    My mom would chase me with it....and when it broke I would turn around and laugh at her....that really pissed her off!
    OMG that is what I did. We had a 2 story so I would wait for her at the landing of the stairs laughing. Then lock myself in the bathroom. I was a little Brat. But is she said he was telling dad. I knew I was dead meat and the a$$ kissing would begin.

Creator
    Most dreaded words as a kid...."Wait until your father gets home!" Makes a kid want to run away for a few weeks.

Mrs.Racer277
    Most dreaded words as a kid...."Wait until your father gets home!" Makes a kid want to run away for a few weeks.
    No kidding.

SummitKarl
    try a cast iron pan to the head, I made the mistake of telling mom to "shut up"...........clink!!!! out like a light.... I only made that mistake once!!!! and no I don't restent my mom for that quite the opposite!!! "that was the day I learned respect for my elders" :messedup: because it hurts if you don't

Cole Trickle
    29 years old but from that era.
    I can still remember smashing Robby Spencer in the face with a dirt clod from across the culdesac in one of those famouse dirt clod fights hiding behind trashcans.
    He wen't home with a bloddy face crying and his dad told him to keep is head down next time.
    We played tackle football on the grass and you would go home pretty banged up from being tackled into a rose bush or on a sprinkler head.
    We use to go across the street where they were builing the new gymnasium and set up a rope swing that was way past dangerous.
    I wasn't beat as a kid but if my dad was really pist we had to go to the garage and the belt came out.
    Kids these days will never experience the fun that we did.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast