Thread: Who Is In For Smokin In The Cove???

mr.mantra
    Who Plans To Be At Malvern This Year??? Last Year Was A Blast!!!

Rocket2003
    I'll be there!!!!!!!! :lightsabe
    FYI... SDBA's last race in Bryan TX will have their 1000' timeing lights set up to help anybody who wants to know BEFORE they get to SITC what kind of times they will be turning there!
    SITC Rule: You MUST have raced at least ONCE in sanctioned EVENT (like SDBA). You will only be allowed to race in a bracket that is two (2) seconds slower than SITC (you MUST show a time slip).
    So come on out to Bryan TX Aug. 27th & 28th and Test & Tune for Smokin in the Cove!

mr.mantra
    MY DAD AND I ARE FINISHING UP A NEW BOAT AND WANT TO RUN AT MALVERN. SHOULD BE STARTING IT UP TOMARROW!!!!!! HERE IS A FEW PICS OF OUR 16' MANTRA TUNNEL.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...IM0308-med.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...IM0542-med.JPG

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Nice boat

Jet Hydro
    Maybe but not sure, Trying to get set-up for the WF

Johnwithjm
    We are going to make the drive from Cali. I think we have 4 to 5 boats making the trip. Rocket looks like we will finally meet.

sdba069
    Hey Mr. Mantra...... remember... You have to show proof that you have made at least one pass at a sanctioned drag boat race this year. The E.T. must be representative of the class you plan to run at Malvern. In case you didn't know, like Rocket said, if your boat runs 10 seconds in the 1/4, then it should run about 8 seconds in the 1000'. You probably already know all this, but just in case. And by the way, we'll be there with our Placecraft, try to see if it will run a little faster than 6.14.

UBFJ #454
    I know Jerry Hicks is going ... Hope this year he can Slow His Boat Down enough to make the 6 Second Show ... Last year he was just a few thn's Too Fast.
    Be suprised if the Leas Bros. (Last years 10K Winners) didn't show up.
    Have heard that there are a 'Few' Cali Jet Boats that might go???
    We're still a year off ... At Best.

LewdAct
    i will be there ,, that is a really fun race , its really cool watching those 6 second boats,,,, see everyone there