Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full moon Lake Pleasant weekend.

KACHINA KEN
    I'm launching Sat morning before I have to go back to do a small show in Tempe and then hopefully bringing the party back to Pleasant afterwards. Sun in the cove.

Beer-30
    I was just wondering how your boat was coming? How'd the speaker/seat enclosure come out?

Magic34
    Kenny,
    Just wanted to make sure you got my PM I sent you.

KACHINA KEN
    I was just wondering how your boat was coming? How'd the speaker/seat enclosure come out?
    Got it last week, just didn't feel like crowing about it. A few bugs to work out still but it is pretty f'in fast and can take the slop with ease. System went in great but I have to trace down some stuff still and fix it.

KACHINA KEN
    Kenny,
    Just wanted to make sure you got my PM I sent you.
    Are you up right now?

Magic34
    Are you up right now?
    Yes, I've been sick as hell and slept 5 hours this afternoon, so waiting for the drugs to make me tired kick in.

Phat Matt
    Got it last week, just didn't feel like crowing about it. A few bugs to work out still but it is pretty f'in fast and can take the slop with ease. System went in great but I have to trace down some stuff still and fix it.
    Post some pics and crow a little. I called you back last weekend. Buddy is fine.

Beer-30
    Glad to hear it. Easy on those shitbags.

KACHINA KEN
    Glad to hear it. Easy on those shitbags.
    you mean SHITBOXES?

KACHINA KEN
    It just monsooned so Im going out to clean up the boat since we just got off the lake, tomorrow in the AM i am dropping off my dog at my buddys and then launching .
    After my show i'll head out there and shack up so im ready in the AM on Sunday. Who else will be there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast