Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you find out

Keithb87
    Events that may have happened at an address.
    I just moved into a house in April. Today three of the neighborhood kids were staring at the house ( about 9 to 11 years old). When I came outside to see if they were ok, they told me a story......
    "About a year before you guys moved in here a friend and I were in the back yard. The house was empty but we heard someone crying. We went to the window and saw the ghost of a little girl crying in the room. We took off. "
    That's why the kids were in front of the house. They saw my 5 year old daughter the window and thought she was the ghost.
    "A few days later we came back with another friend and the windows in the front were all busted out and there was BLOOD on the walls and BLOODY clothes all over the house. They went in to investigate and saw a "DEVIL" painted on the wall. And the address had been changed to 9999. " (kind of got that mixed up) :supp: :2purples: :supp:
    Then he went on to tell me....
    ]"Someone was murdered here and that that's why the windows were all broke and the BLOODY clothes were all ofer the house." [/I] :supp: :2purples: :supp:
    I know this house was vacant for 6 to 12 months and that some of the neighborhood kids has vandelized(sp) the house. But now I'm currious.
    I talked to the kid across the street when we moved in and he did say that the people that used to live here were kind of wierd and that there was a huge Dragon painted on the wall in the Master Bedroom. But he did not say anything about a murder or a ghost.
    Anyway is there anywat to find out what bad things may have happened at an address?

Boatcop
    Call John Edwards.

Keithb87
    Call John Edwards.
    LOL...

Mohave Vice
    For starters go to your local police department and ask them for an "activity printout" of your address. Most PDs that I 've dealt with have a 3 year history of "dispatches" to specific addresses. Also do the same checking with your local fire department. Sometimes they are more willing to help you! Good luck with your search of the UNKNOWN!

ahhell
    If somebody was murdered in the house, I believe that has to be disclosed.
    this is true...a friend had a house that a kid capped himself in...had to be disclosed in the sales doc's

slink
    Both Bob and Vice are correct.

Phat Matt

Keithb87
    Ok.. So I'll call off the Ghost Busters for now

Kilrtoy
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:
    Run and dont look back

HocusPocus
    you said you have talked with the neighborhood kids.. but have you talked to any of the home owners in the area? kids arn't always the best source

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast