Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

SmokinLowriderSS
    Then why dont we attack every country that is a threat to us?? What about the soviet union back in the day when kusheve (sp) was pounding his shoe on the table and talking about crushing us why no attack? why not the saudi's? they have skools that teach the hate you speak of, they are giving money to the radicals, hell the damn flyers were from there, yet no bombs?? why is it that the neocons have had a plan to replace saddam since the late 1990's?? Then you have north korea shooting missles over japan and saying out right they have nukes and will use them, yet no bombs??
    And if this is not about oil then why not pull out, they don't want what we are trying to give them, hell the british tried it and it didn't work. What about Dufar?? they don't need demorcacy?? they are killing people via the gubment and nothing is done about that.
    I won't bother explaining M.A.D. Sufice it to say that M.A.D. was the US policy that kept the Soviet Union's paranoia about it's own safety from launching ICBM's over here from the 50's till the later 70's. We never had a NEED to invade them.
    I already explained the Saudis to ya Blown, you just refuse to listen because it's not what you want to hear. They ARE reaping what they have sown. Bin Laden wants the Al-Saud family ousted from power. They have their own problems, we do not NEED to invate them.
    The Neo-cons. Don't start me on THIS BS Blown.
    Definition, "NEO"- <prefix> A prefix meaning new, recent, late;
    By definition, neo-conservatives are "new" conservatives who once were members of the Democratic Party and are now Republicans.
    Here, I found one for ya Blown ..........
    June 26, 2004
    Michael Moore is a Neocon Conspiracy
    I mean, isn't it obvious? They needed some clear way to completely discredit the left, and chose to do it by raising a characature of the left to iconic status, a cartoon image that manages to make all the most foolish and ideologically lumpenheaded arguments without the slightest redeeming or nuanced quality, and that even employs the filmic tricks of Leni Riefenstahl, for a note of self-irony. The diabolic cleverness of it ought to make your liver shiver:
    By the way, on a more practical note: If you've happened to notice gradually worsening headaches chances are it's because the invisible helmet the aliens placed on your head when you were a kid, to monitor your thoughts, has gradually become too tight as you achieved adult dimensions. You can loosen the helmet by twisting the adjustment screws just behind your ears. Be very careful not to inadvertently tighten the adjustment though! It's always best to make small adjustments at first, making note of whether the headaches worsen or improve, so you can determine the "sense" of the adjustment that's required for relief. "They" manufactured the devices in several models and those on the heads of most boomers screw to the left, while those of gen X-ers and Y-ers screw to the right.
    Sheehan is a Neocon construct too, just to keep people off-balance.
    Yes, I've got links to the REAL neo-conservative viewpoint, if you ever get tired of the conspiracy theorists version. You'd be surprised how much it is like OLD con-views.
    North Korea, do you have any idea who CONTROLLS everything that little twit Kim Jung Il does? The red Chinese tell him when he can go pee. They provide his toilet paper. He won't nuke anyone because the chinese don't want mushroom clouds on their border (our clouds). They allow him to talk a good game but prevent him from playing. Besides, I wouldn't want to hear you gripe if we had to invade China and kill off 1,296,110,643
    chinese (that's 1 BILLION 296MILLION Chinese), and THEY have nukes too, ones that reach California.
    The first war was about oil too wasn't it? Back in 1991? But, wait, how come we DIDN'T TAKE it after the war? How come we were PAYING for Iraqi oil untill the DAY WE INVADED? How come we PAY FOR IT now?? War for oil, BS flagged eternally.
    More history for ya. Remember the "other" gulf war, the one that lasted 4 days? I know, I know, you didn't like us doing THAT either (for oil). We wanted the Iraqia to off Hussein, and we BAILED ON THEM. Think that made us any friends? I assume you just let the same people jack you over on repeat occasions?
    "Oh, ran off on me once, sure, I'll still believe whatever you say. Oh, shafted me twice, that's OK, I'm still cool with you. "
    What happens when we bail out and just walk away again? Abandon the Iraqi people to the butchers who behead non-combatants on videotape?Oh, yea, they'll just ADORE us for that one. And to top it off, the Iraqis are BENEATH banevolent democratic government? They don't deserve it? They can't HANDLE it? Pretty condecending seems like to me.
    DARFUr is a region, the country is "The Sudan". Look at what an out-of-controll Islamic gOVERNment (not gubment, you look like an uneducated hick, it doesn't help your cause) does!! You're complaining about it, yet you want to see it in Iraq. Yes, the Sudanese government needs someone to hand then their asses, we're a bit busy right now. Besides, if we invaded The Sudan, the Anti-America, Anti-War libs would only scream "Imperialism, No war for Refugees, We shouldn't be there, Bring the troops home". Wait, they already ARE screaming all that BS.
    Are you actually FOR an invasion of The Sudan?????

SmokinLowriderSS
    History test for ya Blown .... Which US President actually signed the order authorizing the removal of Saddam Hussein form the leadership of Iraq? Which president actually made it NATIONAL POLICY to topple the Hussein government?
    Clue, It was NOT George W Bush.

Kilrtoy
    I still fail to see how iraq is a threat to our freedom, and I was talking about the armchair hardass kilrtoy, he is a cop and should go over there to help train the cops there.
    I think you were in charge of our countrys Intelligence (USA) something you wish you were a citizen of. Because the signs were every where that we were about to be attacked and we failed to act....
    Armchair hardass, hardly.... Im a big scaryyyyy cat.
    Im glad you know me and what I do for a living...
    Now get back to C.S. and her group of wacko's , they called and said you had gotten seperated from the group....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567