Thread: Seems Like a Good Idea ????

Liberator TJ1984
    Today, Africa's large mammals are dying while the human population of the Great Plains is declining, they write. So why not restock with the cousins many-times removed of the very same animals our ancestors hunted into extinction so long ago?
    They are wanting to bring in Wild Animals almost extinct in Africa and around the world and release them here where there is plenty of room and food ... :idea:
    I got my Popcorn ready

LewdAct
    well chris ,, since last week when the state of texas joined 3 other states in the US making the caucasion or "White" people the new minority, those wild animals will never have a chance in hell , all these damn mexicans like to bar b que goats and ect. at will,, next thing you know they will have wild Large mammals laying on the Bar B Que for supper and such....You think if i go down to the local Aid office i will now be eligable for Aid???? or do you think now they are the new majority,, they will have to go out and get jobs like the rest of us and loose there AID???? i sure hope so :idea: