Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhnold & Firemen???

mirvin
    So I understand why the teachers union needs to lie about the governator but what's with the firemen??
    I'm talking about the commercials that are running on tv right now. THey don't really say much other then the gov. is being unfair to the firemen and that he's a bad bad man.
    I'm not saying anyone's right or wrong, just looking for the backstory :wink:
    mirvin

Vada
    I wish I could tell you Merv Man

JB in so cal
    with all of the FF's on here, you'll get an ass load of info soon enough. :idea:

mirvin
    with all of the FF's on here, you'll get an ass load of info soon enough. :idea:
    Uh oh....sounds like there might be trouble:hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
    Probably because Unions have always alligned themselves with the Democrats and Ahhnold is a Republicrat...
    What's funny is that most union members that I know are pretty conservative in their views, something the Democratic party is not, nor has been for decades, and most vote Republican.
    It's a mad, mad world I tell ya.

JB in so cal
    Probably because Unions have always alligned themselves with the Democrats and Ahhnold is a Republicrat...
    What's funny is that most union members that I know are pretty conservative in their views, something the Democratic party is not, nor has been for decades, and most vote Republican.
    It's a mad, mad world I tell ya.
    Great movie. (one more mad) Flying was done by Tallmantz - Twin Beech through the billboard!!

mirvin
    That makes sense Sleek.
    I remember hearing something about maybe he was messing with OT and or retirement pay structures....??

JB in so cal
    I think it has alot to do with perceptions.

UnionJack
    I know the ave. FF made 115k in my town last year. Now true some of that was from the federal government.

JB in so cal
    Does someone have popcorn handy? :idea:

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast