Thread: Rexone, CMI Muffler ???

RandyH
    Dear Mike,
    In the new ***boat I got last night (The one with Charleys boat on the cover) it had some new CMI mufflers shown. They looked trick. They bolt right up to the transom like the GGBs.
    Any idea on the price and performance . Thanks Mike. I would post a picture but its not on their web site yet. They list you as a dealer.
    RandyH

Sorry I just saw this one, I will get you some info on it tomorrow. Thanx

RandyH
    Mike, They sent me a PDF today. I will check the dimensions and at first glance I would say they fit perfect for me. Let us know when you start stocking these. Very neat idea on the mounting and size.
    Thanks
    RandyH

Randy, unfortunately CMI is one of our "worst" vendors in terms of notifying us of new products before or even after they become available. I knew nothing of these tips before I saw your post. This is far from the first time this same scenario has played out too. We called Teague since they are also a CMI distributor, just to see if they'd heard about them. Same story, hadn't heard a thing about them. We'll be persuing this the first of the week. Sorry I can't give you any more than this at the moment as we have nothing from CMI in terms of info on these. My guess is they'll be in the $1000 range per set (just a guess knowing CMI).