Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: just got fired...happy new year

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Dammit! They screwed up! I told them to TRANSFER you (to Elsinore) not FIRE you. (Napoleon voice--->) IDIOTS!!!
    Sorry to hear that, Dan. Time for a change, I guess.

Squirtin Thunder
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: ok just for the record it is 805-582-6100

fourspeednup
    That sucks...I'm sure you will figure out something new for 06. I've worked auto service for the last 6 years and a competent service manager won't have to look hard for an opening. I will keep an eye open in the Ventura County area.
    On a side note...I was laid off about 2 weeks ago and it has given me a chance to work on some new opportunites. Looking forward to what 06 has in store.
    Good luck Dan

hoolign
    ok just for the record it is 805-582-6100
    No answer??? :yuk:

Riverkid
    We were side tied to a GM service manager's boat after the Catalina Race last year. He's based out of OC. Perhaps he can hook up a fellow boater?
    Shoot me a PM if you'd like his contact info...

RP1
    This sucks... did this not happen about six months ago and you were selling the boat to make ends-meat? I would look into a different profession if this is the kind of crap you have to go through within one years peiod.
    Good luck again on the job search.

IN2-IN2MX
    Sorry Dan...that totally sucks. :yuk: Don't worry...2006 is gonna be your year...you deserve it :rollside:

ScapeGoat
    Dude sorry,
    wish they would fire me, just found out today that I have a new years eve party for 50 ppl, no bar no big order less than 500$ and the cheap bastards brought there own drinks at todays dinner.well they brought drinks for me when I took them, the benifit is I am guaranteed summer holidays

piper
    Sorry to hear that you got laid off Dan. Hey if you have anytype of experience working on aircraft, helicopter, or the H-60 Blackhawk let me know. We are looking for mechanics. The pay is excellent!! No Joke. The location sucks though and you would be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day minimum. Yeah I know it sounds bad but the money is excellent. PM me if you want more details. By the way look at my avatar, that will give you a clue as to where I am and why we need mechanics.

hoolign
    Sorry to hear that you got laid off Dan. Hey if you have anytype of experience working on aircraft, helicopter, or the H-60 Blackhawk let me know. We are looking for mechanics. The pay is excellent!! No Joke. The location sucks though and you would be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day minimum. Yeah I know it sounds bad but the money is excellent. PM me if you want more details. By the way look at my avatar, that will give you a clue as to where I am and why we need mechanics.
    If you guys need someone to empty the ashytays and fill tires on those bad boys! I'm your man! I also wash a mean windscreen! As for the fixing of the motor..not so good! but...i can check fuses like a mo/fo!! I'm pretty damn good at shooting things that move :crossx: :crossx:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast