Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: just got fired...happy new year

piper
    If you guys need someone to empty the ashytays and fill tires on those bad boys! I'm your man! I also wash a mean windscreen! As for the fixing of the motor..not so good! but...i can check fuses like a mo/fo!! I'm pretty damn good at shooting things that move :crossx: :crossx:
    Well you've just describe exactly what a crew cheif does on a blackhawk. Looks like your qualified for that position. I'll let you know when there are openings there. I'll make sure to have a vest ready for you with a Canandian flag sewed on. :rollside:

Mohave Vice
    ok just for the record it is 805-582-6100
    Made the call ths morning for a trans flush. Set the appointment for 10:00 a.m. on 01-03-06. Asked to confirm the appointment with Dan. Said not there anymore ........I cancelled! Sounds like they.re getting a few calls. It's amazing how business owners never realize that their employees are their biggest assets. People do business with whom they like. DAN..........hang in there bud! If you need a reference .............. you got my number!!!!!!!!!
    Steve

Kachina26
    Just for the record, I know for a fact that Dan is an outstanding service professional and if I had him at my shop, I might not have wanted out of the business so badly. If anyone needs a good writer or manager Dan's your man! Personally, I'd like to see him running Bradley Chev, I know they have the Ford manager running both stores. So they could probably use a little help. Good luck Dan.

hoolign
    Made the call ths morning for a trans flush. Set the appointment for 10:00 a.m. on 01-03-06. Asked to confirm the appointment with Dan. Said not there anymore ........I cancelled! Sounds like they.re getting a few calls. It's amazing how business owners never realize that their employees are their biggest assets. People do business with whom they like. DAN..........hang in there bud! If you need a reference .............. you got my number!!!!!!!!!
    Steve
    20 -30 more over the next week will get them thinkin!!

RitcheyRch
    I got laid off on Dec 2nd and already found another job. I start the new job on Jan 10th. There is work out there. You need to network. Thats how I found my new job. I'm sure this board will help with finding another job.
    Good luck to you.
    I got fired on Dec 16th of this year!! Been looking for work. Hard to find a job with the holidays. Very bad way for the year 2 end...

riverracerx
    Dan,
    Call me at work tomorrow:
    818-973-3414

H20Advantage
    Sorry to hear the bad news. I know it doesn't pay the bills but everything happens for a reason.
    Hope the doors of opportunity open for you soon...

I just got fired yesterday! F****in bastards! Anyone who has to fire someone during the holidays is a sackless dick.
    i agree but most employers dont give a shit about anyone or anyones family

Sane Asylum
    Dan......
    Dunno if a move to Phoenix is realistic but there's a new dealership going up every five minutes.........
    I would marry a dealership if any of the service managers were worth a chit.....(except for ArtV )
    If a service manager had once owned a Cheetah and enjoyed a Catalina trip every now and then, I'd be a loyal service customer for life......
    Hang in there...........
    Good luck!

Big Warlock
    Just saw this. I have been off the boards for awhile. Have to say SANE is right. Move to Arizona. You'll be happy you did. They are desparate for people. I know a few dealership people over here and can get you an interview.
    It all happens for a reason. It'll work out and you can move up from your Cheetah!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast