Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm done with California

UtlGoa
    We'll after much consideration, which did'nt take long, we are moving out of California. We are going to be moving to Kentucky. I can deal with layed back people more than these god damn inconsiderate, no respect ahole people here.
    :wink:

UnionJack
    from apple valley to there shoundn't be much different

dropt98chevy
    We'll after much consideration, which did'nt take long, we are moving out of California. We are going to be moving to Kentucky. I can deal with layed back people more than these god damn inconsiderate, no respect ahole people here.
    Sooooo your going to leave us liberal hippies
    :messedup: and go to a state where the motto is "incest is the best, put your sister to the test"? j/p

cdog
    The south is a awsome place to live. Good Luck.

UtlGoa
    Gonna be alot diffrent, no more driving down the cajon pass to go to work. Plus the house I'm buying is huge and has no neighbors for miles

UtlGoa
    hey as long as they brush that one tooth, I'm cool with them.

PalapaHead
    Uhhh.....BUH-BYE!!! Take your neighbors with ya, tired of MY freeways clogged by transplants!!! LATE! :cry: :yuk: :boxingguy :hammerhea :rollside:

WYRD
    Ahhhh to hell with you then :idea: GL out there and try not to sleep with your sister :idea: :devil:

cdog
    Sooooo your going to leave us liberal hippies
    :messedup: and go to a state where the motto is "incest is the best, put your sister to the test"? j/p
    That's a pretty closed minded thing to say. I thought a good liberal never judges people. :rollside: Just f'in with ya!

UtlGoa
    Also, no lines at the boat ramps!!!! And the lakes and rivers are alot bigger and less crowded than here.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast