Thread: Damn Im Stoked!

HaulinAss
    Well lastnight I picked up the boat that basically got my interest in this damn addicting hobby.Some of you may have seen it at various NorCal lakes,or pics here on ***boat..Its a Bahner and its one of the cleanest boats Ive seen.Ive had a few Jetboats but have always envied this one.I picked it up less motor and will be taking the motor from my other Bahner.BTW If anyone is interested in a solid Bahner less motor otherwise complete let me know,dont have room for 2 :hammerhea .
    Scott thanx for the ripping deal man.And dont worry bro it will be well taken care of,Im sure youll see to that
    There is a pic in my sig below taken from a camphone,it doesnt do it much justice!

riverbound
    Congrats....I now own the 2 boats I ahve always wanted. its definitely a great feeling to look out and see your dream boat and know that its yours

superdave013
    Congrats....I now own the 2 boats I ahve always wanted. its definitely a great feeling to look out and see your dream boat and know that its yours
    So you're sayin you own your dream boat and that new Stoker.
    j/k man, I've always liked those Spectra 18's.

stashtrey
    Congratulations! I too got my dream boat. I was torn between a Keaton jet and a Spectra 18'. I opted for the Spectra due to more stable/solid ride for my wife/kid.
    Maybe I'll see you somewhere in Northern California!
    http://www.hostimage.net/images/stashtrey/b3.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    Congratulations! I too got my dream boat. I was torn between a Keaton jet and a Spectra 18'. I opted for the Spectra due to more stable/solid ride for my wife/kid.
    Maybe I'll see you somewhere in Northern California!
    http://www.hostimage.net/images/stashtrey/b3.jpg
    Hey its on the water !!!!

riverbound
    So you're sayin you own your dream boat and that new Stoker.
    j/k man, I've always liked those Spectra 18's.
    Yep...too bad i have to sell the Spectra :frown:

stashtrey
    "Hey its on the water !!!!"
    Jim!
    It is on the water... but still not w/out problems. Took it to Sac river last weekend... apparently I hooked a wire up wrong when doing the starter and it took me quite a while to figure out why the engine kept killing after I'd start it and let off the key. THEN... go for a nice cruise, get pulled over and cited for no throwable cushion.... left it at home by mistake. Then could start engine because battery was dead... come to realize the alternator went out. Just replaced the alternator, I now have TWO charged batteries in my boat, one for the boat and the other for break-downs and to help other boaters out. Its been a wild ride but when I had it opened up down the river it was a great feeling!!!
    Thanks again for all your help the last couple weeks.... very generous of you to help me out. Beers are on me when you come up here.