Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saguaro lake roll call for sunday......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Here is the official roll call list for saguaro lake. Me and 460 jus getn it will be there tearing up some water Anyone here local is more than welcome to rollup. We are trying to get some footage so if you gotta jet roll up
    1. 396 w t s-kachina
    2. 460 j g i-kachina
    3. cave??????-kachina
    4. 87kachina-(new boat)eliminator

cave
    Hey I just got home and If I can get my diverter pump on and my amp gage working I'll be there. New starter should last the day. Hey did you GPS your set up?. I made a short vid of that day I'll see if I can find the link.
    This one is really BACK YARD. I said I was new at this. too low of a resolution.
    I love the sound of big blocks
    short back yard vid (http://www.zippyvideos.com/82019962880445.html)
    OH yea Turn your volume UP.
    Unfortunatly rated G

87kachina
    Maybe I'll be out there next weekend, had surgery last weekend hopefully I'll have my eliminator tuned (BigErn). guess I'll have to change my call name.

speed zero
    was going to go on sunday but will be in laughlin so will be there on sat. but i will be there next sun for sure

454-ways-to-go
    :frown: what time, so at least i can make some video, :frown:

hondajoey
    gonna try to make it out Sunday with my boat and my brother-in-law and his new boat (my old boat), what time you guys roll out there?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey I just got home and If I can get my diverter pump on and my amp gage working I'll be there. New starter should last the day. Hey did you GPS your set up?. I made a short vid of that day I'll see if I can find the link.
    This one is really BACK YARD. I said I was new at this. too low of a resolution.
    I love the sound of big blocks
    short back yard vid (http://www.zippyvideos.com/82019962880445.html)
    OH yea Turn your volume UP.
    Unfortunatly rated G
    Damn jimmy! Who was the last boat in the video??? It was hauling the mail pretty good! Dont worry about the amp guage Slooooow charge your battery and you will be fine I dont run a alternator at all..... let me know

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Maybe I'll be out there next weekend, had surgery last weekend hopefully I'll have my eliminator tuned (BigErn). guess I'll have to change my call name.
    Big Ern, whats up bro? You better take that sweet ass eliminator out! We need some video of your boat as well

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    was going to go on sunday but will be in laughlin so will be there on sat. but i will be there next sun for sure
    Cool, just let us know

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    gonna try to make it out Sunday with my boat and my brother-in-law and his new boat (my old boat), what time you guys roll out there?
    About 9 or 10. Then we can hit party beach in the back and drink lots of beer and look at ladies

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast