Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last call for TOBTEKS cleaners

riverroyal
    im leaving for havasu tommorrow afternoon,,toby is bring some by in the morning,we will be in the channel saturday for easy pick up,,,,quite the sales man huh

JB in so cal
    im leaving for havasu tommorrow afternoon,,toby is bring some by in the morning,we will be in the channel saturday for easy pick up,,,,quite the sales man huh
    Drop some by the house on your way out :shift:

riverroyal
    labor day,,,bro in law have enough this weekend???Tell him to get a refill from me if needs some,make sure he brings a corona

JB in so cal
    labor day,,,bro in law have enough this weekend???Tell him to get a refill from me if needs some,make sure he brings a corona
    I think that if he goes, he'll be staying at a buddies place in the city. You may see him on the water.

riverroyal
    stripper pole??

phebus
    Steve, let me know the next time you will be up the Mission Viejo way. I'd love to get some more.

DrewDown
    What time about will you be in the channel? I could use a gallon. What boat will you guys be on? Tell Tob to wave me down if he see's me. He know's my boat.

riverroyal
    maybe,might not even go now,,tough week,heres a boat pic,i will post later if we are going or nothttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00652.JPG

JB in so cal
    You know. All of that traffic; the channel's full of crazies; you'll have to wipe down (at least) 1 boat; All of the traffic at the launch ramp.
    I'd stay if I were you guys. If you go next week, we may be up for it :wink:

riverroyal
    til labor day,,,may end up in corona,what day is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast