Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB vs Eliminator ...the truth about PRICING!

andy01
    Charlie this thread is bullshit! Where do you get off try to make The "E" company look bad again? Doesn't everybody know DCB builds the best WEST COAST boat for the buck? Service, qaulity and over all performing boat. Is DCB not the best value for your dollar? Not most expensive but best over all value? I shopped a Daytona and Mach a couple of years ago. No rigging on the same trailer with interior. And well the pricing was so close the I had to spend the extra pennies (It was that close in price) and get the "Worlds Best Mach 26". (MIne was the best looking Mach built, sorry Charlie) I now own "World Champions". So the way I see it why do they still build Daytonas? Why isn't everybody buy F-series boats. Oh one more thing there Mr. King DCB Cheerleader. If you buy a Daytona and don't take it as raw fiberglass there is an up charge for ANY kind of gel coat and they tell you about the up charge of $6,500 dollars after you have all of your final numbers in hand. "You want that simple Gel, no problem" Two weeks later "oh that is one of the hardest ones to do". It was the same thing as Brians at DCB before Brians boat was ever done.
    Charlie you are looking for trouble that you can't handle!
    Andy

andy01
    Oh one more thing, I am not beating on the Daytona line just simply stating the facts that I have learned dealing with boat companies. DCB once and the "e" company twice.
    Have a nice day............
    Andy

Jordy
    Popcorn, get your popcorn here!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg

Brian
    Let's do a little math here:
    496 HO/Bravo XR packages, OEM pricing x 2: 40k
    trailer: 10k
    hardware: 30k (being generous here)
    Subract that from 180k and you get 100k. Wow, expensive fiberglass...

mbrown2
    Pricing, Smicing.....Brandie is HOT!

bear down
    Is the DCB pricing the "Charley" pricing or prices that we would get off the streets. All I know is that boats are pretty expensive but I love my Eliminator..But you are right...They both are the same...When I priced the 28' v-hulls from DCB and Eliminator, equally equipped, It was 12k cheaper through Eliminator, but it would have been my second boat from them so maybe I was getting a return deal. I would think the 28 daytona hull would be more similar to the f-29 than the 30 daytona. What is the performance difference between the two (28/30 daytona vs. the F-29) with the same power, that can factor into the price as well.

mbrown2

I thought the new 30 deck from Magic was right around 200K with no name custom motors...expensive fiberglass indeed...all of them.

riverroyal
    its 180 with 496hos,buts its a huge 30ft,tall and wide.Its about the same as the above mentioned boats.

DrewDown

Yes, They are both waaaaaaaaaaaay over priced. But very very nice boats.
    Its nice to see that DCB is now uping the base options.But charley you forgot he is going to rape you in your pooper if you want a foam pad underneath $500 or maybe a fan $500 I looked at the DCB upgrade price list last season and threw it down in discust. Do we have a current one? BAD ASS CLEAN AS FOCK BOAT THOUGH
    FYI
    28' skater base price 150
    30' spectre base price 150

CornWater

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast